Leonardo Castigates 450,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited January 2006 in Milestones
When Leonardo retired from the US Army a few months back it looked like his point production would drop to "average" levels. Let me point out that "average" on Team 93 is not too shabby at all.

Our resident Reign Of Terror Mod had other plans. He's been spending the chilly Alaskan winter building himself an impressive home Folding farm, and his production certainly reflects that. Currently in the Top Ten of Team 93 in points-per-day average, he has now reached the lofty 450,000 point mark.

Way To Fold, Leonardo! :woowoo:
Leonardo Leads The Way!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• Venz-DirgeVenz-Dirge Silicon Valley
    edited January 2006
    Wow...nothing like useing a folding farm to heat the house eh? :)
    now as to why i chimed in on this one....castigates? I thought I had a good vocabulary....
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited January 2006
    Castigates?????????:eek2:

Sounds painful.:-/

I think i'll just do an ordinairy Congratulations.:bigggrin:

Congrats on your latest MAJOR milestone, Leo.:thumbsup:
    Way to F:fold:LD.:smokin:
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    cas·ti·gates - To inflict severe punishment on.

Leo is living up to his reputation as the local Alaskan Terror and has taken no mercy on those work-units.
    His farm has been beaten into subjection and has produced 450 000 subservient points.

Congrats on an Awsome milestone Leo!
    :smokin:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited January 2006
    They do the damdest things with numbers around here ... 8O ... :?

I will try to think of Leo as a nicer person :vimp:

Congrats, Leo- and thanks!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    You folks are very kind.
    Wow...nothing like useing a folding farm to heat the house eh?
    No kidding! The latest addition (total four computers in the 'farm') is the Intel D820 - dual core PressHOT. It's a fire belching dragon: power consumption is high, heat output is high, overclocking capacity is high, Folding production is simply amazing. In four weeks I'll be at 500,000. I really like AMD, but HT P4s and the D series dual core beasts are superb Folding monsters. This is not a pitch for Intel, it's just a comment on how I've managed so much production on five machines. The fifth machine is my laptop at work, which is a P4M 2.4GHz. These five machines are putting out an average of 12,000 points a week. Overclocking helps too. :bigggrin:
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    WOW! Impressive! Nice folding Leo. :smokin:
    Sure am glad your on OUR team. :thumbup
  • CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited January 2006
    Congratulations on a truly impressive milestone Leo. :clap: