What in The World???

edited February 2006 in Community
I reloaded the forums from my bookmark and then hit search and this is what I got:

This forum requires that you wait 5 seconds between searches. Please try again in 3166 seconds.

It's seriously not letting me do any searches...I even closed and reopened the browser and it wouldn't allow it, I still have another 2 thousand some odd seconds to wait...

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    See post #21 and on in this thread.

If it happens again, see if the forum time is an hour fast.
  • edited January 2006
    It's still doing it and the forum time is dead on. At least I've only got 480 some-odd seconds left to go.
    edited January 2006
    It was an hour fast earlier. For whatever reason, it always seems to correct itself about midnight EST. What happened is that you did a search just before the clock rolled back an hour. Once the time was correct again it thought you had done your previous search 52 minutes + (3166 seconds) in the future.

Look at this thread - the last person who posted had their post sorted first in the thread. :eek3:
    edited February 2006
    Golly, this time glitch sure seems to be hard to fix. :buck:
  • edited February 2006
    i noticed that it was saying i posted at like 930 when it was only 830 where im at. i just thought i was crazy or my computer clock was wrong.
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    Golly, this time glitch sure seems to be hard to fix. :buck:
    The server gods must angry. The only logical explanation is there is not enough incense burning in the data center.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    The only, the only explanation that, that it can possibly be...