check machines sending wu's

BudBud Chesterfield, Va
edited January 2006 in Folding@Home
i have 2 machines at work i have folding 2 p4 630's. I use the 5.04 cosole beta version and running 2 instances. Both machines say they have completed roughly 15 wu's and succesfuly sent when i look at the folding log. When i look at the folding stats site it looks like they are not showing up. I see points added but it looks like its just my machine i run at home. 2 of my machines are down so im turning in very little points. Is there a way to check what is happening cause im lost.

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    It would seem that you might not have configured the clients for Team 93, or you just haven't waited long enough for the latest production documentation rollup at Stanford.

Look in your Folding@Home installation folder for the file "client.cfg". Open it with MS Notepad or Wordpad. If you have your clients properly configured for our team, "Team 93", the configuration should like something like this:
  • BudBud Chesterfield, Va
    edited January 2006
    first pic is off one machine and other pic is for the other machine. they show both threads sice they both have HT
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    How many rigs do you have total? (Count HT & dual-core rigs as two.)

Stanford shows the following:
    edited January 2006
    at home 3, at work 6
    edited January 2006
    I changed the picture in Post #4 to reflect todays status. It shows nine active rigs in the last week. :)
    edited January 2006
    it just seem like points are adding up. right now i have 3 machines folding 1-820 d, 2- p4 630. Then i look at the wu's and it looks sooo off
    edited January 2006
    Check your logs. If WU's aren't finishing properly it will leave you with only partial credit. I've even had cases where it gave me credit for a WU but no points at all, which would explain why the "Active Processors" number seems correct.
    edited January 2006
    yea log says completed but it looks like im not getting points
    edited January 2006
    Are you using the console version and monitoring it with EMIII? You might try and keep track of the estimated WU completion time and point value, then see if they show up at Stanford an hour or so after they get turned in.