Asusapci????

V-PV-P State College, PA Member
edited January 2006 in Hardware
Hey Guys, u just finished building my first ever PC and i got windows instlled but now when i put in the driver discs for anything it tells me "ASUSAPCI.exe Not FOUNd" or something. I can install the ASUS drivers from the disc, but icant install the sapphire and modem and stuff like that???

Comments

• tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited January 2006
    manuallly search for them on the disc, or go to the manufacturer's website.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited January 2006
    i didnt try manually searching, but i went to asus's website and couldnt find anything on it. i will try to search for it tommorow, but untill then if anyone can help, please do so. thanks guys.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Also, ensure that in the BIOS APCI is turned on and the "Plug and Play OS" is set to Yes.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited January 2006
    thnx leo, but i fixed it, apparently if youre running a single drive in the "slave" setting, it won't work?!?! so all i did was set it to master and it works great!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    SCAR wrote:
    ...apparently if youre running a single drive in the "slave" setting, it won't work?!?! so all i did was set it to master and it works great!
    Not uncommon. You should also make sure that all the Master drives are at the end of the cable and that Slave drives are hooked to the middle connector.

Glad you got it. :)