Leonardo Lacerates 500,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited March 2006 in Milestones
Leonardo is the Founding Father of Team 93. Today we would like to thank him for that and to also congratulate him for reaching the awesome 500,000 point level.

Way to do it, teammate! :csimon:
Hacking Up A Half-Million!!!!!!!
:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• Buddha16Buddha16 Austin, Tx Member
    edited February 2006
    Wow half a mil, very nice!! Congrats!!:clap:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    Getting up there in points!!!! If I could rank your value to the team, you'd have millions... congrats on 500,000. :thumbsup:
    :smokin:
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited February 2006
    Nice foldin', Leo. Your on 500,000, i'm still waiting for 100,000 :thumbsup:
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited February 2006
    WHAOOOO!!!

:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:
    :respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    If I could rank your value to the team, you'd have millions...
    Good Lord, I've had a rough, rough day at work. You don't know what your words means to me. Thank you so much.

Thanks everyone for the recognition.

The quest continues. I'm converting all my P4 HT rigs to dual core. (Thanks Ebay, thanks trading forums, thanks Newegg refurbs!)
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    Way to go Leo!!! Those extra tweaks and upgrades are paying off in a big way.
    Congrats on an awesome achievement:respect::respect::respect::respect:

Cheers to our founding father :cheers:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    Awesome milestone Leo ...congrats on your efforts.
    Had no idea you were the team starter ...:respect:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2006
    Leonardo wrote:
    The quest continues. I'm converting all my P4 HT rigs to dual core. (Thanks Ebay, thanks trading forums, thanks Newegg refurbs!)

Don't forget:"Thanks INTEL".;D ;D

Seriously, though. Brilliant F:fold:LDING effort, Leo.:respect:

Not to bad for a ROT Mod.:D
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    :respect:

Thank you for everything, Leo.