question about Dell P1130 - brightness

edited March 2006 in Hardware
Hello.I own a dell P1130 manufactured in 08-2003 and i have a little "problem": in the morning when I start the monitor ( the monitor is cold) the screen is a little too bright but after about 15 minutes the brightness level is restored to normal.Does anyone know if that's a normal behaveiour for this monitor??? Or do you think there's something wrong with mine???
Question nr. 2: does anyone know how to enter the service-mode on this dell P1130 ?? - my english is not so good but I'm not from UK

Comments

• edited March 2006
    I really need your help guys.If someone have the same brightness problem like mine ..please post here.I need to find out if that's a problem or not because based on this conclusion i send back /or not the monitor to warranty.10x
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    Please do a search here at the forums for "P1130". We've already got tons of information on this. It's probably that no one wants to get a thread rolling for which the question has been answered several times. We aren't blowing you off. You'd just be able to get the information faster by doing a forums search.

Welcome to Short-Media.
  • edited March 2006
    Actually first of all I did a search on this forum for P1130 and I haven't found anything related to my problem.( about P1110 I did found tones of information but I own a P1130 which is different ).So there's nothing more to search about my problem..the only thing that I hope is to get an answer from someone that have this model of monitor.10x for your advice anyway.