Not gaining points....

tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
edited March 2006 in Folding@Home
For some reason i have stopped getting points. I havent received any points for the past 6 WU's, any idea what might be happening? Let me know if I should post the log file, its kinda big.

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2006
    It says your last WU was turned in this morning and that you have had two active processors in the last seven days. :scratch:

EDIT: It looks like you've dumped a few WU's lately. try stopping the service and delete all the cores, then start the service again. If you have a corrupt core that should take care of the problem. :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    Are you overclocking. Sometimes an overclock will seem stable, but will corrupt protein work units.
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited March 2006
    Leonardo wrote:
    Are you overclocking. Sometimes an overclock will seem stable, but will corrupt protein work units.

:eek2:http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?p=367843#post367843

I dropped it back to normal speeds, I'll see what happens after this WU. As of 159 WU's i have 19357 points.
    edited March 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    It says your last WU was turned in this morning and that you have had two active processors in the last seven days. :scratch:

EDIT: It looks like you've dumped a few WU's lately. try stopping the service and delete all the cores, then start the service again. If you have a corrupt core that should take care of the problem. :)

how do i delete all the cores?
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2006
    Look for the folder where you're running FAH from and find all the files like FAHcore_xx.exe (the xx part will be a number). Once they are deleted and the service is restarted, Folding will see that the core is missing and (should) automatically download a new one. :)
    edited March 2006
    alright thanks, just deleted them. I hope it worked, we'll see after this WU is done.
    edited March 2006
    Thanks for the help prof, it worked!I just gained 45 points :woowoo: