Heatware and S-M

Al_CapownAl_Capown Indiana
edited October 2003 in Community
Well, i've done quite a few deals with members at these forums and i usually like to give and receive feedback. Under the option for forum I noticed that icrontic is listed among other hardware sites, but short media is not. Is there a way you guys could email the admin of heatware and ask them to add s-m to their list.

Al

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    You are spot on! I've quite a few trades listed at Heatware myself that are credited to "Other". I should have done this earlier - emailing them this evening!
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Any luck ..?? I can pop them an email if you it helps.
    edited October 2003
    I sent them a request on behalf of Short-Media staff. No reply yet. Shouldn't be a problem. A couple years ago, when I made the same request for Icrontic, it was granted fairly quickly.
  • Al_CapownAl_Capown Indiana
    edited October 2003
    Shorty said
    Any luck ..?? I can pop them an email if you it helps.

Behold Shorty Linguist Extraordinaire :D
    edited October 2003
    No reply yet. Also, "Short-Media" is not listed under the evaluations' Forums drop down menu.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I asked them a while ago... I meant to post about it. They said they looked at the forums and "didn't see enough trading activity to warrant" adding S-M to their list of sites.

They told me that for now just choose "other" and they might add us if S-M sees more trades. Oh, and it took them about a week to respond to my e-mail.

Hopefully there's been enough trading by now; I've just been selecting "Icrontic" for the time being, since we're so close to them.