AMD Athlon 64 3200+
A8N-FM OEM
1GB corsair valueselect.
Nvidia 6800 GT
350 W powersupply.

Thanks for the help guys!
Radio91P

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Have you removed the CMOS battery? If not, remove for an - better overnight, then see if the computer will let you into the BIOS.
  • Radio91PRadio91P Layton, UT New
    edited April 2006
    ok thanks
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    remember the steps. unplug, move jumper, remove battery.
    In the morning replace the battery, move the jumper back and plug it back in.
    good luck.
    edited April 2006
    I will try that!
    Wish me luck!

I love computers!:Pwned:
    edited April 2006
    Well, I have to laugh at myself for this one. After I couln't post I went to pull the jumper and pulled the rom jumper. I then left it on recovery. Then trying to rejump it the right way I coudn't get it to post. Finally I followed the steps and left it alone for about 2 hours. Then it boots. Now its saying that there is a bad rom. So fiddle around and get the bios file on a disk. For some cockeyed reason I could not get it to load. Finally I decided I should mess around with the floppy and see if everything was connected right. I ended up having the floppy cable flipflopped on the floppy drive. Finally, I have everything running very quick. YEEAAAHHHH!!!!

Anyway, Thanks for the help.

Life is a buger, so eat it!
    Radio91P:Rocker:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    You are in good company. I know I've done things just as goofy as that before, like trying forever to get a 'dead' motherboard to POST with the CMOS jumper in the reset position. :rant: