Wtf?

airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
edited April 2006 in Internet & Media
hmmm. so i havent visite my proboards board in a long time, mainly because I got busy with other projects and I've really kind of lost interest in paintball. Still fun for me to do as recreational thing, but im not into it hardcore like I was.

So anyway, the story continues. I was actually going there to close down the board and I notice that i have a lot of post in one of the boards. but its all giberish and its all linked to one main site, just different secure html pages. I didnt follow any of the link because I'd rather not know whats on the other side, but what I can figure out is that the posts are all from different ip's and different users. And the user is not registered.

Im thinking i got hacked, which i could care less about because im going to close the board, I just want to know what idiot wastes his time hacking a forum with 2 posts and 2 members?:rant: :confused2

LINKY

This is the page with all the whack posts. im gonna close it in a while.

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Most of the time something like that is the work of bots, not a human. They trawl the web for certain forum software with known vulnerabilities and exploit them. I don't know what vulnerabilities your particular forum software has, but I do know stuff like this happens quite often to phpBB.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    oh well. like i care anyway, im just gonna close the forum, I dont have the time to devote to it, and its just sitting idle taking up space.

Edit:

The Deed is Done:type:

Now off to change my sig. Mayby I can change that one with a nice folding sig line.