Top 100 ........

FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
edited April 2006 in Folding@Home
Finally I can contribute to the team like I always wanted to and W00T ALMOST to the top 100. Yall better watch it up there in the top 10. ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=19851&stc=1&d=1145989793

~FA

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Very dramatic graph there! Good job.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Almost there.... Top 100 on a top 12 Team... That's something to be proud of. :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2006
    You've got quite a few folks vying for the Team 93 Top 10 in production feeling very nervous - including me! :D
    edited April 2006
    HOLY COW..... You're RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!! WOW, that's Awesome (and scarry)!!!!
  • Buddha16Buddha16 Austin, Tx Member
    edited April 2006
    Yea in with the old and out with the new huh, watch out!!! No wait thats not right.....:scratch:
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited April 2006
    Just added 5.7 more Ghz of P4 power. Not sure if they are 24/7 or not...but it's still something to churn the work units. :)

~FA
    edited April 2006
    Look out - he's on a rampage! :hair:
    edited April 2006
    If those new P4s are HT enabled, please tell me you've got two F@H clients each machine set to -advmethods and large packets?
    edited April 2006
    They are not HTs. And I never use -advmethods because 90% of my machines can't be monitored so I have to use only the reliable work units and cores. Plus I am more into just getting through the work units...not just getting the best points per day per machine.

~FA
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    i wish all my computers were back and running...but maybe they will soon...maybe they will... well at least 3 more comps, a 1900+, 2500+ and a 1.2ghz tbird... just keep your fingers crossed...i doubt i could ever get to top 100 again... but no biggy... i had my day in the sun..plus there's no point because QCH is DEMOLISHING me... i officially admit deat at the hands or the balded go-tee crusader...kudos QCH kudos

but be wary... if i ever were to become a multi-millionare or win the lotto... or simply teach a high school comp class... but all those..highly unlikely
    edited April 2006
    There are ALWAYS competitors you can vanquish. Always. If you feel like you aren't making headway when looking at the team positions, then watch your stats at the All Users Folding section at Extreme Overclockers.

Look, there are less dedicated Folders whom you will certainly pass. Unless your production is zero, you can always move up. There will always be someone, somewhere who is faster than you, faster than me, but that's life. :)

You are 8610 in overall standings. That's out of 547,720 competitors. You don't seem so weak to me! :bigggrin:
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    yea cuz i used to have 10 comps working for me... then i broke up with my gf, thats 1...my friedns at home didnt mature and i did... that's 3...my laptop broke...that was another 1...so im down to 6, essentially... but as of now i can only attempt 5... buyt more likely 4...cuz i don't wanna push my mom's laptop..so let's hope i can get those ones back at the ranch working... and if i can, score... if not.. i think i'll live... lol..but i'll be dang nabbed if i ever spend any extra money solely for folding... i worked for a whole entire summer and the only thing i had to show for it was a few extra gromacs... not too great huh? i think i even purchased a dual board p2 board for like 200... grrr... lol
    edited April 2006
    A school shutdown in Selma which is close to where I live a few years ago. And I am scoring a bunch of machines. I have already tested 3. 1 is a P3 866, another is a P4 1.8 and the other is a P4 2.53 non HT.

Also I can get MANY Celeron 733s but those are just so slow. I am going to get one and see if it can be upgraded to maybe a 1.3+Ghz Celeron, if not I'm going to scrap that idea and just see what I can do with this P3 and 2 P4s. Wish me luck though, cause if those Celerons can be upgraded I will be able to setup a huge stack of those biatches STOMP MONSTER style.

~FA
    edited April 2006
    WuGgaRoO wrote:
    i wish all my computers were back and running...but maybe they will soon...maybe they will... well at least 3 more comps, a 1900+, 2500+ and a 1.2ghz tbird... just keep your fingers crossed...i doubt i could ever get to top 100 again... but no biggy... i had my day in the sun..plus there's no point because QCH is DEMOLISHING me... i officially admit deat at the hands or the balded go-tee crusader...kudos QCH kudos

but be wary... if i ever were to become a multi-millionare or win the lotto... or simply teach a high school comp class... but all those..highly unlikely
    Our compitition was what modivated me to reach as far as I have. Without your pushing, I might not be in the top 10 producer list. :bigggrin:

Every point counts and that's really what matters!!!
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    I'm pretty sure you don't have what it takes to make the top 10.
    edited April 2006
    Thanks for the encouragement.

~FA
    edited April 2006
    DanG wrote:
    I'm pretty sure you don't have what it takes to make the top 10.
    I think you must be pulling someone's leg here, but I'm not sure whose... :scratch:
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    I think you must be pulling someone's leg here, but I'm not sure whose... :scratch:

Just giving him a hard time, that's all.