If I had a couple of P4 478's I wanted to donate to SM for folding machines ect...

jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
edited June 2006 in Folding@Home
Who would I need to talk to?

I have a couple P4s 478's (2.8 and 3.4) that are sitting around doing nothing and I need to give them to something that can make use of em. If someone will send me an address to ship them, I'll try to get them out on UPS or Fedex next week.

You guys have made such a good community here that I think it's time I gave something back to say thanks =)

Just PM me an address and I'll give you guys a tracking number possiably as early as friday.

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    pm profdlp
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    i wouldnt mind adding them to my cluster ;)
  • jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
    edited May 2006
    shwaip wrote:
    pm profdlp

PM Sent
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    I assume those are 'C' revisions with HT? In HT mode and two instances of Folding running per CPU, they are superb producers.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2006
    PM replied to. :D
  • edited May 2006
    jradmin wrote:
    Who would I need to talk to?

I have a couple P4s 478's (2.8 and 3.4) that are sitting around doing nothing and I need to give them to something that can make use of em. If someone will send me an address to ship them, I'll try to get them out on UPS or Fedex next week.

Thank you so very much! thats an awesome contribution. Thank you again.:thumbsup:

bikerboy
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited May 2006
    As bikerboy, thanks for the contribution, jradmin! :thumbsup:
    edited June 2006
    np. I have an old 1.8 P4 that I'll probably chuck in there to. I was trying to sell it awhile back and was talking to prof about it on PM's, working as a full-time tech for a company and then owning your own PC business keeps me to busy to breath sometimes.

If you guys can use the RAMBUS ram that the 1.8 worked with...I think I have a gig of that stuff lying around to if you guys can use that also.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2006
    Yes! Yes! Yes! :D

Send! Send! Send! :D

Really - we can definitely use that stuff. :woowoo:

Thanks, jradmin. :thumbsup:
    edited June 2006
    Ok. I'll box it up tonight and send it out on UPS Monday when I get back to work. Luckly I had a shipment come in lastnight so I have some small boxes now =)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    AWESOME.... Holy Cow... SWEET... uh.... WOW.... That's about all I can think of to describe the donation!!!! :D
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited June 2006
    :celebrate

Awesome stuff!! :D
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited June 2006
    Thanks for the Awesome donation.