I'm baaaaack...

JonseyJonsey Microsoft Corporation
edited June 2006 in Folding@Home
I found out I had dropped out of the top 200 folders on team #93.

I'll be back for good soon, but for right now, I've got my 4400+ cranking two instances with full advmethod flags on beta clients, and I intend to break the top 200 before I have to jet to my new career on the other coast at the end of June.

Of course, I started folding when WUs were worth single digit amounts of points... so, maybe it's reasonable to try this, maybe it's not. Either way, I'm back on the team for as long as this dualie will run cool & smooth. : )

Comments

• WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Welcome back Jonsey :clap:
    We look forward to seeing you back in the top 200 and once again being a permanent member of team#93
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Welcome back!!!!! You WERE missed. Anything you CPU cycles you can throw towards F@H is appreciated. Thanks!!! :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2006
    That rig ought to put up some serious points! :D

:smokin:
  • JonseyJonsey Microsoft Corporation
    edited June 2006
    I just can't get over how obscene the point values are... Look at my good friend Johnny Ecclectic in the stats, mid 180s. He's turned in about 400WUs for more points than me. I'm on what? 1400?

Sheesh, young whippersnappers, get the **** off my lawn! :p
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I think Stanford is on an ever-increasing cycle of point value increases, in order to keep newer folders competitive, with those of us who have been folding for a while. This point inflation keeps the competition alive.

T-shirt prices, on the other hand, will remain pretty low for the forseeable future. ;)
  • JonseyJonsey Microsoft Corporation
    edited June 2006
    Hit my goal in a week. If only I could lose weight this fast. I guess I need to upgrade to a dual-core body.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I wish I could lose weight as fast as I fold... I would be down to 190 in no time!!! :D

Go idea Jonsey!!!
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Alreet son.. good to see ya back :D
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Welcome back!