PC will not boot up at all...Please help

2»

Comments

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Just happy to see it working. I knew it shouldn't have been anything major. I am releived that the first PSU you purchased didn't destroy your machine as it happens way too often.
  • edited June 2006
    Thank you again!!! both of you!:usflag:

I have installed all the drives on my system and everything seems to run smooth.

only if I bought a better UPS initianly I would have saved us alot of trouble:aol:

Now for the Bios, my mahine seems to be running fine should I tweek the BIOS? or can i do that at a later time?

I am very greatful for your help!:clap:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    my mahine seems to be running fine should I tweek the BIOS? or can i do that at a later time?
    If your machine is running well, better to leave the BIOS alone. Later, after you've had time to reveiw BIOS guides and your motherboard manual and have a good understanding of all the features, then sure, start tweaking. And of course, we'd be glad to help, but you've got to do some reading first. It's not all that difficult, but it certainly ain't easy either.
  • edited June 2006
    I just want to update everyone and say that my machine is running great. Thank to your help. I will read the manual regarding the BIOS later on...

Thanks again. I would not have done without you!! :cheers:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Stick around! MANY of us started out just like you - wanting to learn but not knowing much more than was printed on the packing box of computer we bought.

Read, read, read, and ask lots of questions. We'll be glad to help you with the BIOS later, just familiarize yourself with its workings first.