124»

Comments

• JLunarJLunar the t dot.
    edited October 2003
    gweee... now what? tomorrow? next week?
  • Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
    edited October 2003
    sorry I guys..I got sidetracked :(

I never got my hands on LoD anyways. If anyone wants to start up a nonLoD game right now..I'm playing on europe realm.. account name is "ElVel"
  • gibbonslgibbonsl Grand Forks AFB
    edited October 2003
    the 1.10 patch is releaced
    edited October 2003
    I KNOW!!! O_O are we playing this weekend?
    edited October 2003
    guys I finally got it :)

add "ElVel" and "Starfish-prime"

ones on Europe ones on US East
    edited October 2003
    Playing now, US East:

Game name: short

Pass: media
    edited October 2003
    heh..got a pally up to level 13..just set the inner coister waypoint
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited October 2003
    My clan is playing this weekend. Gonna have a leveling spree this Saturday. Everyone is pretty pumped about the new patch. If anyone wants to join in msg my Norge3 account.

Norge
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited November 2003
    This sucks...I can't find any of my Diablo CD's. I'll probably swing for the chest package this weekend and play medal of honor in the meantime.
  • Josh-Josh- Royal Oak, MI
    edited November 2003
    Sadly, 1.10 finally arrived.

Maybe not sad for you, but for me, a different story. Finally my "empire" has ended. Over a time consumptious while, I started hardcore on USWest. It was fun at first, very fun, but eventually it started to get serious. Up until the 1.10 patch, I had played my characters to a total of over 15 lvl 80+ hardcore characters, and about 6 lvl 99 hardcore characters. The sad part for me is, most of which are dead. All I have left now are my lvl 66 and lvl 65 barbs, both hardcore. Now though, more opportunities have opened. Now I can try to seize the #1 position on ladder, despite my efforts though, I have had no luck in doing so yet. However, I have gotten my ladder sorc to lvl 85, and obtained and found some top items.

Anyways, thats just my little story. GL to all you that still play.
    Maybe I'll see you around.
    -J

Edit
    /at least hacks are gone, for now/
    Edit
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2003
    I have been playing here and there. Got my Necro up to level 50 so far and I just started Act 2 in Nightmare.
    edited November 2003
    Good. What type of core are you playing on? Ladder or non-ladder? I can help out a little, if you want. However, lately I have been rather busy though.
    edited November 2003
    I can't believe I *still* haven't played 1.10 yet. at least I have my newbie 'zon to test out...
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited November 2003
    Yea whats up with the ladder thing... How does that work?

"g"
    edited November 2003
    I got my little "non ladder" pally up to 61 today..

/w *ElVel84 on US East if anyone wants to play..just started Act 5 nm
    edited November 2003
    Well, basically, your seperated from all the other realms, softcore, hardcore, ect. Everyone starts without anything, and works up to highest levels and items as fast as possible. After the ladder season is over, the ladders are reset, and ladder characters are transformed into regular hardcore or softcore characters.
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited November 2003
    Ok so you start with a completely new guy every time then...

Can you start a ladder, build up a dude then after you convert him to hardcore or softcore start a new regular game at the beginning? So like you could start a completely new game on your own with a level 50 pally and wack through the first levels with out having to start at level 1...?

"g"
    edited November 2003
    Generally, yes. All characters are converted to the regular playing mode, once the ladder season ends. What I am confused by, is what happens to 'Ladder-only' items?
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Either the items will be carried across, making them rarer in the normal game world and new items (different) will be created, or they will be deleted. But who knows.

NS
    edited November 2003
    For more information on ladder, you can always go to http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/faq/ladder.shtml..thats where you'll find the most true information at least.