Max Payne 2 Tomorrow Guys (well nearly!)

2»

Comments

• SimGuySimGuy Ottawa, Canada
    edited October 2003
    More MP2 Goodness :)
    edited October 2003
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    hmph.gif
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    how did it run at 1600x1200 with 4xaa??
    edited October 2003
    Those yellow numbers in the left corners are FPS courtesy of FRAPS. :)
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Holy Crap Batman! NOW I know why I was wanting to upgrade my video card...

If only they made dual AGP mobos so I could keep my All-In-Wonder...
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited October 2003
    Does the tie move?
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    He looks so much older! he used to look like a young mickey rourke, now he looks like an older ewan mcgregor. i wonder who will play him in the movie? and no i haven't heard that there is a max payne movie coming out, but that would be awesome.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    TheSmJ had this to say
    Looks like I wont get it until Friday at the earliest.... just went to Best Buy today (where I ordered my t-shirt) and they dont have it. :rant:

Yeah, thats the problem with Best Buy, they almost NEVER have a game on the offical date. Their warehouses get it, but then they have to ship it to the stores, usually 1-2 days later, 2 being the safer date. Peeves me off, specially since they are usually 10 bucks cheaper for the first few weeks....

Luckily, theres a Gamestop right across the street, they'll always have it when I'm desperate (Least for my XBox) :)
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Son of a BITCH!

My 9800 arrived, but with Infineons ffs! That means that i will have to send it back and i can´t test and run the game. Sorry for the OT but i am mighty pissed off. The sob at the store i bought it from made a 99% promise that it was Samsung´s on the card. Simguy, whats the max clock GENERALLY with Infineons? Better than a bad 9700 Pro? (330/330 on the one i sold)
  • SouriatSouriat Nottingham, UK
    edited October 2003
    Got it today, seems pretty cool so far but first game ive played since messing with system so its crashing nicely as i slowly make stuff more stable. Certainly playable without a monster pc, my ti4200 seems ok with it as long as i dont touch AA :)