The Official Short Media LAN Kittens

2»

Comments

• citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    brian can i take 1 of them? baloo needs a friend
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Dude, I bet you can have them all if you want. (I'm being totally serious)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Citrix, YES you can have one, for sure.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2006
    There's a great joke here, but I'm just going to leave it alone. :range:
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Looks like their fur got darker. How's mama cat doing?
    edited June 2006
    She's a champ. For a young cat, she is being an excellent, protective, and attentive mother. Today one of the kittens started scooting out from under the bed and snuffie was pretty nervous (he is terrified of the kittens) but Dora (mama cat) just ran out and calmly picked up her kitten and carried her back under the bed.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    (he is terrified of the kittens)

Sounds like snuffie is a little confused and has it all turned around;)
    edited July 2006
    he turns and runs, tail between his legs, when they mew. It is ridiculous. Chinese "fighting dog", my ass :rolleyes:
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    We've been looking for a kitten. I would take one if I were to be around when they are old enough to be taken.

Alas, my next trip to michigan will likely be for SMLAN 07.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    he turns and runs, tail between his legs, when they mew. It is ridiculous. Chinese "fighting dog", my ass :rolleyes:
    ;D LOL
  • njbmdnjbmd Member
    edited July 2006
    Hi there,
    My Mom's cat, whose name was Boris, had a mother that was pure Siamese but the father was whatever hopped the fence. Boris lived for 20 years, and weighed in at about 22 pounds. He was the best cat that we ever owned. He was smart and funny at the same time. He loved to swim (it was hell keeping him out of the pool) and enjoyed playing with a ping pong ball in the bathtub.

He loathed using a cat box and like to use the great outdoors as his toilet. He would sing at the top of his voice when he wanted to go out and would climb the screens on the bed room window when he wanted to come back in. He never liked dogs and ate my Mom's canary named Herbert. It took him 3 years to get Herbert but he did.

Boris died under his favorite weeping willow tree one summer when he was 20 years old. My Mom buried him under that tree. He was a great cat and your kittens look very much like him. I am willing to bet that they are going to be wonderful pets.

Natalie (the surgeon)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    If we didn't have three cats... I would take a kitten when we stopped back in Detroit in August... oh well.