Sm Lan Food Vote

2»

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Blue Oyster for prime & TD_Isles then :D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Hahaha around here there's Menjo's, Numbers, The Male Box, and the Rainbow Room amongst many others.

straight but not narrow, baby!
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited October 2003
    Thrax had this to say

I concur heavily with this statement.

Says the minor.

:p
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    hey i am 20 almost 21 i could sneak a couple in but I dont drink so whats it matter to me! As long as nobody gets drunks and pukes on my rig I dont care. But i am warning you guys! If someone does puke on my rig Its on!
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited October 2003
    I think you misunderstood our intent. I think we meant we(of age people) should all go to the bar one night. Whether that be during the official LAN party or not has yet to be decided or even talked about....I'm just thinkin it would be fun to go to a bar with some Short-Media-ites.....tie one on and have a good time. Certainly not during the LAN party at Sarcnet.
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    what about all those underaged? :( we have to sit sumplace by ourselves :( lol...guess the young ones will just go CLUB hopping or sumthing
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited October 2003
    I'm in for the breakfast, and a dinner with all of us together would be awesome, I mean it isnt very often that we get to do this, and I would gladly throw in some money to get catered.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    WuGgaRoO had this to say
    what about all those underaged? :( we have to sit sumplace by ourselves :( lol...guess the young ones will just go CLUB hopping or sumthing

You can go to Chuck-E-Cheese!!!!!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I wouldn't be able to go club-hopping for another 22 days or so after the LAN party.

Assuming the pub-crawling is happening at the end of the LAN party (Sometime that Sunday), I can just go home. No big deal.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I like the party sub idea and the grill
    ... Maybe a sub first day and grill out the next. I dunno whatever works. However this happens im bringen the George Foreman :)
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    i would LOVE the party sub idea...however....sumthing can always be said fopr sum real hardcore catered food such as lasangne....or perhaps sum massive quantities of taco bell...but a 6 foot tuna sub will ALWAYS do me in
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    well it looks like catering wins. However, for the two of you who voted to be on your own, we're not going to force anybody into catering. I'll email everybody regarding their preference.