Call to Arms!!!

13»

Comments

• edited August 2006
    Buddha16 wrote:
    Good News, today i got to add 3 p4 2.8's, 1 p4 1.8, and a 1 celeron 2.2 to the battle!!! Charge!!!!!! :ninja:
    farnsworth.gif
  • ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited August 2006
    You guy's can count me in for now. Wether this remains permanent is yet to be decided.

Later
  • edited August 2006
    Shalimar wrote:
    You guy's can count me in for now. Wether this remains permanent is yet to be decided.

Later
    Welcome Aboard! :wave: I'm a little confused about the remaining permanent part. Are you searching for a home team?? :scratch:
    edited August 2006
    Yes i am sort of undecided on what to do at the moment:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=131199

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=22167

As you can see i originally started for SM along time ago then things just get out of hand. I don't know.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2006
    Glad to have you back, Shalimar. Regardless of which team, it's the Folding that counts. :thumbsup::fold:
    edited August 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    Glad to have you back, Shalimar. Regardless of which team, it's the Folding that counts. :thumbsup::fold:

Thank you.

Oh boy i think i want to run away, just please keep in mind my output will drop the $$$ thing can get very dangerous.
  • edited August 2006
    Shalimar wrote:
    Thank you.

Oh boy i think i want to run away, just please keep in mind my output will drop the $$$ thing can get very dangerous.
    No need to run away. Come on in and join the family, pull up a chair, sit down, take off your jacket and stay a while! Whatever you decide to do, do it, and if it makes you happy, then it was the right thing to do. :clap:
  • ValveFloatValveFloat SLC, UT
    edited August 2006
    I'm noobtastic, but I'm down for a battle. I'd actually like to have my parents computer start folding. How do I have it report points under my username?
  • edited August 2006
    ValveFloat wrote:
    I'm noobtastic, but I'm down for a battle. I'd actually like to have my parents computer start folding. How do I have it report points under my username?

you use the same username for every computer that you put it on.
  • Datsun-1600Datsun-1600 Sydney.au
    edited August 2006
    Yep, I am able to help out, with a few instances.

datsun1600

Datsun 1600
    edited August 2006
    Yep, I am able to help out, with a few instances.

datsun1600

Datsun 1600

And a very good friend and team mate of mine :)

Shal
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Welcome to Short-Media & Team 93 Datsun 1600!
    Also, Welcome back Shalimar!
    Hope you enjoy this great family of Newb's, geeks, and just plain old folks like me that reside here from all over the world.
    Thnx for the points boost with team 93.
    AS Prof says-- Regardless of which team, it's the Folding that counts.
    With that said-- We're glad you chose our team. :thumbsup::fold:
    Fold on friends.
  • KrazeyivanKrazeyivan Newcastle, UK
    edited August 2006
    Well I do fold for CustomPC (fav PC mag here in the UK) and we have been hit a bit with the heat, we have a dedicated lot who put in the big numbers. I do enjoy reading short media its a great forum - hopefully when GPU folding comes in my ATI (its ATI only) cards will pick me up. Also going to get a Playstation 3 farm going too. See here -- http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=3910

Best of luck to your call to arms - (its all for the bigger cause!)
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Thanks for that link on the PS3 Krazeyivan!!
    I found that article very interesting and think it deserves a mention on the news forum :thumbsup: