Play station 3.....$130,New Apple video ipod gb 60 ...$120

edited August 2006 in Hardware
Hello Buyer,
I am worthless spammer. I posted 9 times in the forums then got my dumb ass banned by Sheriff KwitCo™.

What I would really rather do than sell crappy electronics through shady means is to have you fill my inbox with all sorts of offensive pr0n and endless spam.

So please sign me up for any and every offer and website you can find. My email addresses are below.

vicphonesplaza@hotmail.com or phoneslap_20@yahoo.com and vicmobilescom@fastermail.com

Post lovingly altered by The Sheriff™

Comments

• edited August 2006
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAAHaa AHAHAAHAA AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
    HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! ooo..ooo...he..hehhee...hehehehee....
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    HAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    You forgot to add "Puny earth spammer!"
  • edited August 2006
    RWB wrote:
    You forgot to add "Puny earth spammer!"

More like, "Stupid Human Spammer! Doom to you I say -- DOOM!!!"
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Victorcc wrote:

In the words of my best friend: Nos.. (pronounced like a lengthened nice, with an 'ah' sound thrown in.)
  • Bad_KarmaBad_Karma The Great White North
    edited August 2006
    Victorcc wrote:
    So please sign me up for any and every offer and website you can find. My email addresses are below.

vicphonesplaza@hotmail.com or phoneslap_20@yahoo.com and vicmobilescom@fastermail.com

Consider it done!:thumbsup: Gj sheriff K.
    edited August 2006
    Too bad there isnt a site called www.sendmespam.com; and all there is is an input box for your email address, a bunch of checkboxes to choose what kinds of spam, and a submit button.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2006
    That could be the idea that makes you millions, airborn. :D
    edited August 2006
    Yes, yes I see it now, me, leading a million man army of nigerian spammers, then I would have to think of a way to lead them astray to their demise.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Ah, yes, the roaches are crawling.

Thank goodness for Sheriff Kwitco.:cool:
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    man i love this!
  • zero-counterzero-counter Linux Lubber San Antonio Member
    edited August 2006
    Cool, I wish this attention to detail was the same at all forums such as one of the BFME forums I frequent.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    I wish this attention to detail was the same at all forums
    The staff members here really care about the site and our fellow members. We take things personally, but still try to be objective. (Did that make sense? :tongue2: )
  • edited August 2006
    i think im gonna like being a member here (i found these fourms though the dv8000t Review which sealed the deal for me to buy it ;P )
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    FatFunkey wrote:
    i think im gonna like being a member here (i found these fourms though the dv8000t Review which sealed the deal for me to buy it ;P )

Welcome aboard then :bigggrin:
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited August 2006
    Victorcc wrote:
    Hello Buyer,
    I am worthless spammer. I posted 9 times in the forums then got my dumb ass banned by Sheriff KwitCo™.

What I would really rather do than sell crappy electronics through shady means is to have you fill my inbox with all sorts of offensive pr0n and endless spam.

This isn't that comic book store guy from the simpsons is it?
    I think he needs a friend.
  • RADARADA Apple Valley, CA Member
    edited August 2006
    I've forwarded him over 600 pieces of spam so far......
    edited August 2006
    lol