Thank you everyone

BubblemanBubbleman A Desert
edited August 2006 in Folding@Home
I appreciate everyone who has helped me over the years, I dont talk to much on the boards, but this crew is great.

I came here very parinoid about going into computers but now I build them like nuts, tons of fun. So thanks everyone from shortmedia helping me out in my times of desperate need.

pz short media

Comments

• WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Bubbleman wrote:
    I appreciate everyone who has helped me over the years, I dont talk to much on the boards, but this crew is great.

I came here very parinoid about going into computers but now I build them like nuts, tons of fun. So thanks everyone from shortmedia helping me out in my times of desperate need.

pz short media

u can't go wrong with someone who named himself after a megaman villian
    -no prob bubbleman...we'll help u whenever and however..except in THAT way
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    I came here very parinoid about going into computers but now I build them like nuts
    You are describing me just a few years ago. Thanks for joining the club. What is so satisfying is being able to build your computers and to then employ them towards something real and beneficial - Folding@Home.
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    i agree...everyone who starts up is afraid to touch comps...like i was afraid of changing a graphics card...now i plug in 3 pin fan connecetors while the comp is on..not smart....but nothing bad has happened yet