anyone can call them to confirm xp1700 and other chips for 10 shipped

edited October 2003 in Trading Post
http://www.compubuzz.com/default.php?cPath=22_29_30_31

well I guess I'll call them tomorrow - didn't think they had a 1-800 # but they do.

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2003
    Is that $-5??????????????????
  • edited October 2003
    well take off all the extra crap and add shipping and it comes out to 10.00 so it registers at 5.00

maybe has the - there because it's use to 4 spaces?
    edited October 2003
    Ordered a 2100+ for $-1.
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    WTF i don't get it.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    So that means that if you take off all the other crap and ship standard ground for $4.95 they will owe you $ 0.05. Somethings not right! I looked them up on resellerratings and look at their rating. :eek2::eek3:
    edited October 2003
    Well I am calling them tomorrow morning and make sure they are going to give me the CPU for that price or I am going to cancel it before its charged.

Thats all I would do for now.

Actually take off the rush shipping and then they owe you a dollar.
  • shwaipshwaip
    ordered 2 1800+ 's .... they owe me 2$ :D
    bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    ordered 2 1800+ 's .... they owe me 2$ :D
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    order 1 million, they owe u 1 mill. haha
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    isnt this too good to ber true
  • CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    We have always said "If it's too good to be true, it probably is!" You guys check it out, I need a new CPU anyway.
    edited October 2003
    I will let you know by tomorrow morning. You guys could have at least tried. You can always cancel before the order is actually charged since that wont happen til monday.

Still at the same price.
  • edited October 2003
    Somethings' going on.... but I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure.
  • BDRBDR
    edited October 2003
    That's scary. Their reviews are also scary, but their answers to those reviews.... no business that wants to stay in business posts answers like those.

un-pro-fessional...
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited October 2003
    Awww, c'mon BDR. You know they moved and that's the reason for 99% of their problems. ;D;D;D;D;D
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience that our move to our new large facility has caused many of our customers. We have a new address and our site is fully functional. We are very happy in our new facility since it will allow us to process and ship orders even quicker. We hope your shopping experience is even better than it has been in the past. Again, thank you for your patience.
    edited October 2003
    Damn they arent in on Saturday.
  • HotrodsunHotrodsun Salem, OR
    edited October 2003
    There resellerrating sucks, take the into consideration

Resellerrating.com
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I don't care whether or not I get it for -1$... just as long as they don't charge me full price for them without contacting me.
    edited October 2003
    a2jfreak had this to say
    Awww, c'mon BDR. You know they moved and that's the reason for 99% of their problems. ;D;D;D;D;D

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that our move to our new large facility has caused many of our customers. We have a new address and our site is fully functional. We are very happy in our new facility since it will allow us to process and ship orders even quicker. We hope your shopping experience is even better than it has been in the past. Again, thank you for your patience.

Yea, their move to the new large facility.

They moved from the bathroom with faulty plumbing that was converted into an office/warehouse to the garage out back of the house. ;D
    edited October 2003
    shwaip had this to say
    I don't care whether or not I get it for -1$... just as long as they don't charge me full price for them without contacting me.

Monday morning shwaip discovers they charged his CC $217.85 for a -$5.00 CPU, motherboard he didn't order, HSF that they assumed he forgot to order, express handling and next day shipping.

:crazy:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    What's next? They'll offer you exclusive rights on installing a vending machine in your neighborhood that's sure to net at least $1000 a week?

;D
  • edited October 2003
    seems that they have gone back to their proper price...
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited October 2003
    heh heh, they are back to original price now, i wonder what they are gonna tell you mmonin

heh heh....

(in reality i am a compubuzz secret agent, ph33r me!!!!)
    edited October 2003
    Wanna bet it was just a publicity stunt? Man, this is a Billy-Bob's garage outfit if there ever were one. Except with these guys, looks like they kept the garage attitude.
    edited October 2003
    Not sure yet Jengo.
    edited October 2003
    Leonardo had this to say
    Wanna bet it was just a publicity stunt? Man, this is a Billy-Bob's garage outfit if there ever were one. Except with these guys, looks like they kept the garage attitude.

I bet they got Enis and Gomer pulling motors with a block and tackle hooed up the a big limb on the old Oak tree out back too.;D
    edited October 2003
    Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry to inform you that due to an error in our automatic price tracking system, prices were incorrectly published on a select few items. We are terribly sorry for this error. You are getting this email if your order contains one or more of these improperly priced products. Therefore, your order will not be processed since the placed order does not reflect the correct pricing. If you would still like to purchase the product, please re-visit our site as the problem has been rectified. Again, we are very sorry for the troubles that this may have caused you.

Thank you,

Compubuzz.com Web Team

O well.
    edited October 2003
    There is a new comment on resellerratings.com with some other pissed off customer.
    edited October 2003
    If you would still like to purchase the product, please re-visit our site as the problem has been rectified

Uh, well, that is, until the next problem crops up. What a bunch of yo-yo's.
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited October 2003
    I actually ordered a "bare bones" system from them a few years ago. It's still FOLDING! :)
    edited October 2003
    So then, it's all your fault! :hrm: