Request from a fellow folder

vaiovaio England
edited September 2006 in Folding@Home
Greetings :wave:

I have just discovered the folding movie produced here and I must say it is awesome.
Writing to request permission to use/post it at my folding forum (non-team specific) as I think it would make a great addition.

Anyway, pleased to meet a bunch of fellow folders :cheers:

:fold: on

Regards

vaio.

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    I am copying your post to the "closed" Team 93 (S-M) staff thread. I doubt there will be a problem of you using the video. If I/we don't get back to within a couple days, please send me, Leonardo, a private message.

Thank you for contacting us.
  • vaiovaio England
    edited September 2006
    O.k, thank you.
    edited September 2006
    Vaio, please go ahead and post the video at your forums. We request though, that you at least provide a link to Short-Media forums where you post the film.

Thanks for helping to spread the good word.
  • vaiovaio England
    edited September 2006
    Of course, that goes without saying.
    As I said, my forum isn't solely for my team.....is for anyone who folds.

Will ensure due credit is acknowledged.

Thank you :cheers:

By the way, anyone from your team is welcome at our place to promote short- media and your folding team etc.

More team representation the better :cheers:
  • vaiovaio England
    edited September 2006
    Posted with links to your site and your forum :cheers:
    edited September 2006
    Posted with links to your site...
    Correction: it's your site, too. This isn't the only thread in which you've posted.

Welcome to Short-Media. :cool:
  • vaiovaio England
    edited September 2006
    Thank you :thumbsup:
  • edited September 2006
    Same question Leonardo, would like to use that great Flash in my sig, on the OC forums(team 32) but need the creator's permission.

I will check to see if I am allowed to link your forum in my sig. If I can't I won't use it.(Maybe I could make a donation instead):wink:

My user name over there is dfonda.

Thanks in advance
  • vaiovaio England
    edited September 2006
    Could be an asset if folk could use it in email sigs etc.
    Whatever gets the word around and potentially add more contributors :cheers:
    edited September 2006
    Sure Chex, just make sure that your sitelet's people know where it came from. The cause is more important than the credit, but Short-Media still won't turn down an opportunity for exposure.
  • edited September 2006
    Thanks Leonardo we have a short list of links allowed in our sig's there but I noticed short-media/flash is one thats allowed.

Thats what you were looking for right?

Its in this link http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=58341
    edited September 2006
    OCForums - respect