Shopping list!

2»

Comments

• airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    Oh, and airborn - if you really want that switch, why don't you hold a bake sale? :tongue2:

No one wants to buy my food:bawling:

actually I am a really good cook, it is just the school rules and policies....They say if someone got sick from the food, then they could come back at the school and sue sue sue...crappy times we live in.

I think she is going to buy it anyway, because I just saved her about $1000. because we normally send out a letter for senior baby ads, that we pay a print shop $1200 to do. Well, we have this nice little $30k xerox copy center thing in the school that is hooked up to the network, so I got the letter from last year, made a few changes, and condensed it down to one double sided page in indsign, and printed 450 of them, for free. So all we have to buy is envelops, which will be around $30, and postage which should be like $175.

So she owes me.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    So she owes me.

I'd say so!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2006
    ...I have easy access to UPS and USPS, have any preference?
    Whatever works best for you is fine. You're doing the hard part - all I have to do is go to the door and sign for it. :)
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    I know this request is out side of SMx rigs But I have to ask as I am always looking for these....

Hey the_technocrat if you have any switches or Hubs that can be spared, I host Lans all the time and Hubs or switches always come in handy at large tables :) Let me know if you have anything and what it would cost to ship & how much you would want for them :)
    edited October 2006
    A whole bunch of stuff is on its way to Westlake, OH!

UPS: 1z610x610307147339
    edited October 2006
    Woo-Woo! :woowoo:

I can hardly wait! :D

:celebrate
    edited October 2006
    A whole bunch of stuff is on its way to Westlake, OH!

UPS: 1z610x610307147339

w00t! looks like it got there!

everything get there ok? (lift with your legs!)
    edited October 2006
    ...everything get there ok?
    Just picked it up at the management office an hour ago. Everything looks to have survived the trip in great shape.

Extremely well packed. :thumbsup:
    (lift with your legs!)
    No fooling! :eek:

The box was a little smaller than I expected, though after I opened it it was obvious that you had really done an A-1 job of fitting everything in there. As soon as I picked it up I knew something was going on.

All the weightlifting I have been doing really paid off - keep an eye out for a gimpy UPS guy, though. :D
  • edited October 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    All the weightlifting I have been doing really paid off...

HA!
    edited October 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    Just picked it up at the management office an hour ago. Everything looks to have survived the trip in great shape.

Extremely well packed. :thumbsup:

No fooling! :eek:

The box was a little smaller than I expected, though after I opened it it was obvious that you had really done an A-1 job of fitting everything in there. As soon as I picked it up I knew something was going on.

All the weightlifting I have been doing really paid off - keep an eye out for a gimpy UPS guy, though. :D

w00t! nice. hope it'll do the project good!

Now imagine a box about 5 times as big, and 6 times as heavy...that's the Proliant you were asking for... :P
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Thank you Techno.... The SMx Project will use these puppies well!!!
    edited November 2006
    w00t! nice. hope it'll do the project good!

Hey, how do I have that donation make my 'SMx Donor' badge come back? My $25 donation ran out last week or so...
    edited November 2006
    Hey, how do I have that donation make my 'SMx Donor' badge come back? My $25 donation ran out last week or so...
    The value of your hardware donation ought to cover that tag for some time. I'll get with the Koding Keebler Kid and see if we can get that rectified. :)
    edited November 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    The value of your hardware donation ought to cover that tag for some time. I'll get with the Koding Keebler Kid and see if we can get that rectified. :)

thx!

donating to SMx has its rewards!

:celebrate