Short-Media.com is up!

2»

Comments

• CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yes, I also get this problem :confused:
  • EMNEMN
    edited June 2003
    I get a lot of php errors, at the top, in the middle of the page, all over the place (I think this is recent tho).

And the sarcnet ad is all up in there, and has been for a while...

//edit: php errors gone ...
    sm.jpg 134.9K
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    It was acting all wierd.. so we started doing some checking.. nuked a line of code and then removed some un-necessary references. All seems a-ok now :)
  • EMNEMN
    edited June 2003
    Shorty said
    It was acting all wierd.. so we started doing some checking.. nuked a line of code and then removed some un-necessary references. All seems a-ok now :)
    The ad is still hovering starngely tho (unless i make my browser window very wide). ;)
  • MediaManMediaMan Powered by loose parts.
    edited June 2003
    The site is optimized for 1024x768. That ad, we affectionately named BIG BERTHA, has some issues sliding under the text at any resolution less than 1024 pixels wide.

We are correcting this in time so it won't happen. Just some templates that we have to knock together properly. :)
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yes, but at least Big Bertha is semi-transparent and you can see what's under her. Good thinking guys!
  • CrimguyCrimguy Cave Creek, AZ
    edited June 2003
    Shorty, MediaMan, and Co:

Checking in, albeit late! Nice, I mean <i>very nice</i> job on the site!!! I'm glad you guys are doing this - the loss of Icrontic gave me Parkinsons' ;-).

Since you're all *nix geeks like me, I'm sure you'll keep it W3C compliant?