ïîäñêàæèòå ïðîâàéäåðà â ïèòåðå.

edited November 2006 in Hardware
êóïèëè íîâûé êîìïüþòåð íàêîíåö-òî, à ìîäåì ñòàðûé îñòàëñÿ 28.8
õî÷ó íåò ñ íîðìàëüíîé ñêîðîñòüþ è ÷òîá òåëåôîí íå çàíèìàòü.

ïîñîâåòóéòå õîðîøåãî ïðîâàéäåðà.
ñïàñèáî çàðàíåå.

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    :honoes:
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited November 2006
    Err whats with the random unicode ?.
    edited November 2006
    GrayFox wrote:
    Err whats with the random unicode ?.
    My guess is that it's a plea to get banned!!! Especially since it's the users only post. :thumbsup::honoes::honoes::honoes:
  • edited November 2006
    csimon wrote:
    My guess is that it's a plea to get banned!!! Especially since it's the users only post. :thumbsup::honoes::honoes::honoes:

Noooo, csimon don't ban. I have been waiting for this day all my life. Finally, aliens contacted. :):crazy: Or, the plea of a smart turkey for its life, let's decode first.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    It's not worth a banning, just a bad character set.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2006
    YaPilula wrote:

ñïàñèáî çàðàíåå.
    Easy for you to say. :wtf:
    mirage wrote:
    ... have been waiting for this day all my life. Finally, aliens contacted. :):crazy: Or, the plea of a smart turkey for its life, let's decode first.
    ;D;D;D
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    Using my superior mindpower, I've deduced that the poster is having issues with a modem. It's either that or something about crimson spaceships.
  • OrianeOriane Turn around.
    edited November 2006
    YaPilula wrote:

ñïàñèáî çàðàíåå.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :) .

(ps - smacks of prank too)

:D
    edited November 2006
    :whatever::mullet:
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    I think it says that they have snakes on the spaceship.:thumbsup:
  • edited November 2006
    Tim wrote:
    I think it says that they have snakes on the spaceship.:thumbsup:

No, I think that if you remember back when the Nostromo had the alien on board, in this alternate reality it finally did kill off Ripley and has now gotten into our solar system and it's asking if there is anything (anyone?) to eat here on Earth.:headbange
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited November 2006
    Its Russian and it is a genuine request, I believe. :cool:

It reads:
    they purchased new computer at long last, but modem old remained 28.8 I want no with the normal speed and in order telephone not to occupy. advise a good provider of thanks previously
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    Holy crap, that IS what you get when you copy those characters into Babelfish. It's Cyrillic.
    edited November 2006
    Это не переводит наилучшим образом. Я огорченн.

Вы широкополосный provider обслуживания интернета. Используйте Google для того чтобы найти одно. Они могут помочь вам с оборудованием, котор вы.
    edited November 2006
    My turn. :p

Здравствулте! YaPilula! Я надеюсь консультация генералитета была некоторой помощи к вам. Пожалуйста не смутитесь спросить все более добавочные вопросы.

Хорошее Везение!
    edited November 2006
    Trogan, have you tried translating it back? Mine turns into a garbled mess :( Oh well, it's the best I can do.

YaPilula, if you understand English, you need to find a broadband Internet service provider (ISP) in your area. Use Google to do this. They can answer your questions about what hardware you will need. :) That will probably be easier than us trying to translate.
    edited November 2006
    I get this when translated back:
    To zdravstvulte! YaPilula! I hope the consultation of generals was a certain aid to you. If you please you will not confuse to ask ever more additional questions. Good Luck!

The meaning is there, but I wrote:
    Hello YaPilula! I hope the General's advice was of some help to you. Please do not hesitate to ask any additional questions.

Good Luck!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    The consultation of generals! ;D

The Short Media War Tribunal has spoken! lol
    edited November 2006
    Выключатель к широкополосному Интернету. Мы - собрание шикарных, полезных людей и саркастических клоунов.
  • edited November 2006
    this is odd it was just posted in Half-Life Fallout also O_o

http://www.hlfallout.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58378&st=0&gopid=1322630&#entry1322630