Sorry Team - Another one (20) bites the dust

SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
edited December 2006 in Folding@Home
Well It is time to say goodbye to siggys 20 folding machines - they have helped me into the top 50 and now it is time to go! :mad:

seriously though I am closing the doors on the internet cafe so my production will plummet. I will keep it on my home PC, but the other 20 will no longer be folding. :mean:

Having said that I will keep the FAH on the PCs that i sell and see how long it lasts!

It was good while it lasted! :wave:

Siggy

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    Thank you for your incredible effort!

Sad to hear that you are shutting the cafe, hope it's through choice.

Good while it lasted but you aren't finished folding :cool::fold:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2006
    We appreciate every contribution and yours will not be diminished at all by the loss of your work computers. The way I see it, you were giving it all you had before and you are still giving it all you have now.

Congrats on a great run. :rockon:
  • SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
    edited December 2006
    Thanks prof - I really appreciate that!
  • ThermalfishThermalfish Melbourne, Australia
    edited December 2006
    Its always sad to close a business. Hope you are on the up and up!

I have similar sad news... I lose 32 CPUs THIS AFTERNOON! *cries*
    Im hoping they can squeeze out a WU or two in that time.... and the next admin will want to fold.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    Bad news, my friends. Sometimes life slaps us in the face and all we can do is say "ouch."

I wish both of you success in your next job/business endeavor.
  • ThermalfishThermalfish Melbourne, Australia
    edited December 2006
    Thanks! But I didnt lose my job... actually I just got promoted, but cant admin the classrooms anymore.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    We've lost farms before and we're still here. We'll recover and every work unit you've turned in gets us closer to the answer to all these diseases. Thanks for the time and effort. :thumbsup: