Wanted to drop in and say hey!

Jammin1911Jammin1911 Icrontian
edited October 2003 in Folding@Home
Hey all, 99% of you probably dont know or remember me but I'm Jammin. I'm current #10 on team 93's folding ranks. I used to be really into folding and team 93 but I started a business in January of this year (wow, that was a long time ago) and my time has slowly diminished to the point where im busy pretty much any time my eyes are open. So, I just wanted to say hey to mmonnin, keebler, vicodin, csimon and all of the others I used to converse with in the team 93 forums :)

I will one day get back into folding and eventually get back upto 70 active folding rigs like I used to have running :) Talk to you all soon!

Comments

• SimGuySimGuy Ottawa, Canada
    edited October 2003
    Good to see you pop in Jammin!

How's business?
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2003
    Good to hear from you. The team really appreciates and admires your superior Folding achievements - it'll be great to see you pick it up again.

Don't be a stranger!

:thumbsup::respect::fold::wave:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Jammin1911 had this to say
    So, I just wanted to say hey to mmonnin, keebler, vicodin, csimon and all of the others I used to converse with in the team 93 forums :)

I never forget a forum handle :D Good to hear from you Jammin!
  • edited October 2003
    sup dude - self employed :thumbsup:
  • Jammin1911Jammin1911 Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    simguy, business is going great! well, besides the endless hours of work and little sleep - but yeah! :)

profdlp, thanks for the props. i'll definetly start to pickup again as soon as time permits.. who knows when that will be :)

keebler, hey bro! i hear ya.. they are always in there somewhere... just gotta dig a little sometimes :)

seversphere, !!! You and I had some good folding battles back in the day. Hows work?? You still at the phone switching place or whatever?
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2003
    Good to see you Jammin. Havent heard from you lately. I did hear you started up a business with some high quality stuff. Hope it goes well for you.

Everyone: This guy here, along with DG, was one of the biggest recruiters I have ever seen. He added CPUs like every day. DG and him were battling it out for the longest of times. Dont remember how many times they want back and forth as they climbed up the ranks. Man was that great to watch.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Good to see you Jammin. We long-term Folders don't forget the movers and shakers. Looking forward to your full throttle return.

Leo :wave:
  • edited October 2003
    yez I'm still watching 612 lines go blink blink. I phreak out sometimes.

I await the return of the folding ant army ;D
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Hey Jammin
    I am sure you do not know me...I am new to the fold. But I am curious about your Handle ? 1911 Could this be anything to do with one of John Moses Browning's greatest inventions ? I gotta know. If so check my www

Thanks

Scott
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited October 2003
    Nice of you to drop in. Haven't seen you in awhile. Glad to hear you are doing well.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Hey jammin ...I remember you from the old icrontic days ...hope you get back into the swing as we need all the help we can get! :fold:
  • Mr_BojinglesMr_Bojingles Northern Michigan New
    edited October 2003
    Jammin1911 had this to say
    Hey all, 99% of you probably dont know or remember me but I'm Jammin.

I remember you! Welcome back :wave:
    edited October 2003
    wow, look at all of the old crew that is still around, this is awesome :)

bojingles, remember you also! thanks for the wecome :):)

csimon, ahh.. csimon. probably the most consistance folder to ever fold :) good to know your still around bro.

rhino, i think i still have a picture of you around somewhere? :P

scott, unfortunatly i do love the 1911 that you speak of but thats about as far as it goes for me. the real reason the 1911 is on my nick is to remind me of my old days as a trading scene addict. I'm sure some of you have heard of Razor 1911 - Those were the days :P No fear, no worries, Sept 11 2002 (yes, i said 2002) was a sad day for the trading scene when the law took some close friends away from me for a long time - thats when I decided it was time to get UNinvolved. http://www.razor1911.com - possibly the oldest (and worst) flash site ever. :)
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    u remember me dont u Jammin? the constant bugging of the UT server at the time! lol
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Jammin1911 is still way better than JSH-John though :p

NS
    edited October 2003
    haha, ahh the addaboy boys :) sup brothas hehe
    yeah I like Jammin1911 better, just i figured it wasn't such a good name to go by for the business.
  • edited October 2003
    your link in the sig is in need of some tweaking.

:fold:
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    na na na na over at addaboy we are the SM boys!
  • edited October 2003
    what is that like spider monkeys? ;D
    edited October 2003
    haha, tru tru.. thats just what I know you as! :P

and yeah geeky, nooblar me didnt do it right obviously. I'll check it out. Thanks!

//EDIT: fix0rd :)