Anyone interested in a buttload of computer magazines?

sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
edited January 2007 in Trading Post
I have about 100-120 computer magazines I just need to get rid of. There's quite a few 2006 issues.. I would guess half are from 2006, and the other half are from 2005 and 2004. I have lots of PC Magazine, PC World, Maximum PC (a few still sealed in plastic), CPU (Computer Power User), and a couple other random ones.

Many many of these have just been stacked up and never even touched - I just don't have the time to read all of these new ones, and don't even really want to!

So would anyone be interested in them? I bet I have the full 2006 year's issues of some of these if you want just one set of magazines. Or even if there's one or two in particular you've been looking for. I really need to get rid of all these so offer up please! I'm not looking to make much money off these - shipping probably wont be too bad since I can ship it via Media Mail.

Also I could list every issue up here if I have much of an interest.

$35 shipped to anywhere in the US, takes all of the magazines.

Thanks
-Steven

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    Please read the Trading Post rules. Post a price or close your thread.

EDIT: Thanks for updating your post. I hope your sale goes well. :)
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    How much is a buttload? errrr nevermind.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited December 2006
    About 100. I'm on vacation now but I can count or list them all for you when I get back.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited January 2007
    Anybody interested??