JonsHandbrake Overwhelms 5,000,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited January 2007 in Milestones
JonsHandbrake is still atop the standings for Team 93 and has now reached the staggering total of 5,000,000 points. It really goes to show you what a determined lady can do when she sets her mind to it. There really aren't words enough to express how much Sally and Jon mean to us as a team.

Congratulations on a stupendous achievement!
Leading The Way For A Cure!!!!!!!
:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1

Comments

• nonstop301nonstop301 51° 27' 24.87" N // 0° 11' 38.91" W Member
    edited January 2007
    5 millions points almost defies the imagination :)

You can't help but applaud the astonishing effort these two people down under are demonstrating in order to keep up this sort of performance.

Congratulations !!!

Folding Rules in the Oz :ausflag:
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Way to go!

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :ausflag:
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited January 2007
    WOW!!

Way to Fold Sally and Jon! Your dedication the F@H project is much appreciated.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Congratulations on your stellar folding performance! That is truly remarkable, and I thank you personally for your massive financial outlay to fund this kind of important research. You are doing important medical research that is of direct benefit to us all.

Good deeds do not go unrewarded! :)
  • KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited January 2007
    Join in congratulating JonsHandbrake for crossing the 5 million mark. It's quite a landmark, and completely deserves our admiration :respect: and thanks.:thumbup

Congrats and thanks to you for continuing to :fold: At your expense $$$ for our benefit.:D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    :wow: Scrolling past all those cogs took some time!!! :wow:

Congrats on reaching 5,000,000 (That number seems sooooo big!!!)

Thanks for being great teammates, Jon & Sally!!! :thumbsup:
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    5 Million is a huge number! and man that is a ton of Cogs :) sweet job guys!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    For being so quiet for the last few months, you sure are a peaceful hurricane!

Thank you so much for your support of the team and the science that predicates it. I am humbled by the dynamic duo that comprises the Sally and Jon team.
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited January 2007
    Thanks for the comments girls & guys.
    It gives us a warm feeling to know we have been fortunate enough to be able to assist Stanford in their quest.:)

Folding as part of Team 93 has made it fun too.:thumbsup:

Jon & Sally:ausflag:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    No problem... you guys deserve it. :D
  • ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited January 2007
    Jon what would you do without Super Sally Huh? :smokin:

A big congrats to you guy's on reaching a wonderfull milestone. :)

PS: I hope that big storm did not affect you guy's. "Looked pretty nasty on the news"

Shal
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited January 2007
    Shalimar wrote:
    Jon what would you do without Super Sally Huh? :smokin:

A big congrats to you guy's on reaching a wonderfull milestone. :)

PS: I hope that big storm did not affect you guy's. "Looked pretty nasty on the news"

Shal

Thanks Shal. Yes, life without Super Sally................no one to control my spending, lol.:)

I'm back at work, so not sure how bad it was in Perth. My mine site is 80K's south of Port Hedland. The baby cyclone crossed about 80K's north of Hedland. Just rained. Once the cyclone crossed and headed south it joined up with a large low, further south to create a 1 in 60 yr supercell. I believe it flooded a few places further past Perth.

Checked the online stats, which indicates the farm kept producing.:thumbsup:
  • edited January 2007
    I am speechless .... I wish I could have contributed as much as you to save the lives of those unnamed people

:respect::respect::respect:
  • rachaelrachael saaaf of the river
    edited January 2007
    i'm lost for words... :wow: :wow: :wow: outstanding!