ehhh forgot

TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
edited January 2007 in Folding@Home
I just got this lap top and i want to fold on it.......... i had F@H set up on my desktop but i didnt use it much. i didnt go on that computer very much. but im looking to set it up on this lap top. i remeber my username and everything about it......... but i forgot which to download the service or the client or whatever......... i forget. Can anyone point me in the right direction lol?

Comments

• TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    nevermind i got it......... im sorry ................. useless topic lol
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    No, it's not "useless." Thanks for your dedication to the team! If you need any more help, don't be afraid to ask. After all, we're a team.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Sometimes just asking the question correctly leads you to the right answer....

I do that all the time. I go to ask a question, try to figure out a way to phrase it correctly and while asking the question... {POOF}... The answer comes to me. :rockon:

Glad you got it figured out. Feel free to ask future questions, we're here to help. "The only dumb question is the one not asked." :dunce:
  • TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Thanks a lot........... thats exactly what happens to me, right after i type the question and post it ill figure out the answer lol
  • BlueDragonBlueDragon Longwood, FL USA New
    edited January 2007
    hey it is better to ask for help and not need it... then need it and not be able to get it:cheers:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2007
    One of the best ways to sort out ones thoughts is to write them down. It looks like it worked for you. :D
    BlueDragon wrote:
    hey it is better to ask for help and not need it... then need it and not be able to get it:cheers:
    How true! :thumbsup: