Stress Prime 2004 Orthos Errors

2»

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Not sure what you mean by that exactly? Exactly which levels are you talking about?
    The vcore ...I can't remember if you're running stock or overclocked. If OC'ed then perhaps you need to bump the vcore a tad.
  • PterocarpousPterocarpous Rosie the Riveter Lives On in CA, USA! New
    edited January 2007
    csimon wrote:
    The vcore ...I can't remember if you're running stock or overclocked. If OC'ed then perhaps you need to bump the vcore a tad.
    Nope. Out-of-the-box config. Nothing special in that regard. I don't have any need for overclocking. Not a gamer or anything.

Backing up my data now so I can pull it off the HDD. Taking the system in in the a.m. The problem's gotten worse and worse. Basically gone to hell in a hand basket. Bad timing, too. I really need both my desktops in order to work. Well, we'll see if they can turn it around quickly for me....

Thanx again.
    edited January 2007
    Good luck. Wish I could have been more help there. Let me know the outcome please.
    edited January 2007
    csimon wrote:
    Good luck. Wish I could have been more help there. Let me know the outcome please.
    Thankyou csimon. You were helpful. It's nice to have someone in the trenches w/ you when you're battling out a difficult problem. I'll letcha know what they determine...

Thanx again!
    edited January 2007
    No problem and you're welcome! :bigggrin:
    edited January 2007
    Please, see results (thus far) over HERE. (Results lead to questions re: the shop's diagnostics and "fix.)
    edited January 2007
    Please, see results (thus far) over HERE. (Results lead to questions re: the shop's diagnostics and "fix.)
    Glad you go that sorted out!:clap: