New Folding Sigs - EVERYONE must update!

124»

Comments

• jmoney3457jmoney3457 Maine
    edited February 2007
    profdlp wrote:
    I'm wondering, too. Especially since I have no idea what you guys are talking about. :crazy:

(I don't see it, whatever it is.) :p

here's what I mean prof..circled in red:D this is from IE..supposeduly FF users don't have this..something to do with incorrect coding keebs said and he's going to fix it! yay keebs:)untitledyi9.th.png
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited February 2007
    Ahhh. I see. :)
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2007
    My last attempt to get SM27 to pick up data. Jonshandbrake works fine, just SM27 is still a blank sig.:(

I have re-read the instructions(again) and really can't see what i am doing wrong.:scratch:
    Maybe i'll just stick to mining. At least i'm not out of my depth.

*edit*: looks like it still won't work. I'll go with "NO" sigs. Problem fixed.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Err, well, both sigs you have work fine at the moment... I can't lend a hand if there's nothing there to lend a hand with. :-/
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2007
    Matt, both sigs show up, except SM27 has no data in it. I played around with the basic settings, but nothing i try works. Just now i got 2 Jonshandbrakes. Since computing is not natural to me (self taught only), i cannot figure what i'm doing wrong.

It doesn't matter anyhow. Got bigger things to worry about since i'm flying back to work this arvo. I'll just go with NO sig till i re-read the instructions again for the umpteenth time, when i get back next week.

Thanks for replying.
  • CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited March 2007
    dragonV8 wrote:
    Maybe i'll just stick to mining. At least i'm not out of my depth.

:bigggrin: :bigggrin: :bigggrin:

or is your mine open cast? I saw a big one at Kalgoorlie about 5 years back.

Sorry - off topic. ;)
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    dragonV8 wrote:
    Matt, both sigs show up, except SM27 has no data in it. I played around with the basic settings, but nothing i try works.

You may have already tried this, but have you tried setting SM27 to sig 2? I couldn't get the SM rig set with my user name to work last time I tried, so I just bypassed the issue.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited March 2007
    Test

*lost*

Umm... You keep mentioning adding [folding_sig1] to the signature. It seems wherever I put it, it just shows that text next to the picture (in the preview).

Oh I think I got it. It should appear when it updates at 5:00, am I right?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    No, it should appear immediately. I see you've properly added it to your forum sig, but it looks like nothing went in the database. Try adding it again.

There seems to be some bug where it can get lost the first time for some reason :-/ This keeps happening to people.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited March 2007
    Ok, worked that time. Thanks, and good job! :cheers:
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited March 2007
    trying my sig...hope it works
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited March 2007
    trying again....sig box says sig 1....