primesuspect Intimidates 4,000,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited February 2007 in Milestones
Our man of the hour primesuspect is on a mission. While he gets the buff bod he is after by dropping the pounds, he is also piling up a massive amount of points.

Congratulations on becoming only the second member of Team 93 to achieve this fantastic milestone! :respect:
"Primed" for Glory!!!!!!!

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo:
[FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1[/FONT]

Comments

• DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited February 2007
    oy Vey!!!!!!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited February 2007
    DogSoldier wrote:
    oy Vey!!!!!!

Don't you mean "oy Vey, Bruce"!!!!!! :D
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    OMG to many 100K's :) congrats Prime.. One day I will be there :)
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    Damn man! That's great! Keep em coming! :fold:
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    Holy flurking schnit! That's just... mucking findblowing!

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I had to scroll down about a mile and a half to see all of Brian's cogs. It's time for a 1M cog.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    :wow: Nice Cogs, Brian, Nice Cogs :wow:
    :smokin:

I'm sure the girls are always saying that... oh, and probably a few guys too...
  • KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited February 2007
    :wave: Fantastic achievement Brian :smokin:
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    :woowoo: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    congrats :cheers:
  • nonstop301nonstop301 51° 27' 24.87&quot; N // 0° 11' 38.91&quot; W Member
    edited February 2007
    Absolutely fantastic Papa Prime :)
    Congratulations on maintaining such an incredible folding performance !!! :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited February 2007
    Excellent milestone Brian.:thumbsup:
    Way to F:fold:LD.
  • BlueDragonBlueDragon Longwood, FL USA New
    edited February 2007
    :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: way to go prime:respect::respect: i am doing my best to be just like you
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    BlueDragon wrote:
    i am doing my best to be just like you

I wouldn't do that if I were you....... :eek3:

;) Thanks for all the comments guys. This is probably my last big hurrah since I lost a big part of my farm and it may be a very long time before I can recapture that kind of production, but it was a very good run while it lasted :)