Fahmon Error

csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
edited March 2007 in Folding@Home
If anyone has a solution I would appreciate it ...I haven't had much to to search for one on my own. Basically everytime I start fahmon I get an annoying error display that says:

"Can't load image for file './images/list_client_stopped.png'"
"Couldn't add an image to the image list."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
csimon

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    I had that same issue on my lappy, but I just reinstalled Fahmon and the image folder appeared...
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    He's right. Just download the latest version, install and ignore the error screen if it pops up during installation.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Did you install the latest FAHMon? It's 2.1.5b.6. Sorry, I forgot that the older versions of FAHMon don't work right with Windows SMP.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Leonardo wrote:
    Did you install the latest FAHMon? It's 2.1.5b.6. Sorry, I forgot that the older versions of FAHMon don't work right with Windows SMP.
    Yes 2.1.5b.6 is what I installed in the first place. I haven't done a thing to it yet so I still get the error. I was waiting for today (saturday) while I have a little time to tinker.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Got it now. I went to the FahMon site and downloaded FahMon 2.2.0 and installed it. It worked right off the bat. I noticed that this version installed an "images" folder which is what the error seemed to be telling me was missing all along.

Thanks for your help Leo and Sledge! :respect: