Calling thanexus

SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
edited April 2007 in Folding@Home
looks like you missed a space in setting up a new folding box mate see here.:eek:
215   115,225   _-ThaNexus_-_   +102   +98   503   0   0   1,760   3,520   2]

Comments

• SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited April 2007
    If anyone can explain WTF happened above replies on a postcard to the usual address
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2007
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    If anyone can explain WTF happened above replies on a postcard to the usual address
    You made a "Post" in a "Thread".

Glad I could clear that up for you. ;D

(I think you're referring to the weird formatting, for which I blame myself... :( )
    edited April 2007
    profdlp wrote:
    (I think you're referring to the weird formatting, for which I blame myself... :( )
    I thought that was derigeur here "blame the prof" seem's to be a common phrase:p
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited April 2007
    WTF?? :D
    edited April 2007
    WTF?? :D
    You missed a space in setting up a box mate -thanexus - rather than - thanexus -:rolleyes: don't worry I'm out of the helping business:sad2:
    edited April 2007
    I just checked again and I dont see that problem... where did you see it?
    edited April 2007
    I just checked again and I dont see that problem... where did you see it?
    SMP wu's going to this one 2 X 2651
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&a=1&t=93&p=3 and here http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=%5F%2DThaNexus%5F%2D%5F
    edited April 2007
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    ...I'm out of the helping business:sad2:

:(

We need all the help we can get around here.
    edited April 2007
    Sorry bad time for folks to be doubting and questioning, gaming Clan i moderate for is having a civil war and home folding forum is as bad:eek:
    edited April 2007
    I hope everything works out for you, Spike. :(
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    WTF??
    (World Trading Federation)...know you know.
    gaming Clan i moderate for is having a civil war and home folding forum is as bad:eek:
    You know that you would always be welcomed to hang your hat here! We've been a team since...well "93", that should tell you how long. Stabile and FRIENDLY.
    edited April 2007
    LOL now I understand... thats propably a buddy that joined his machine to the cause and mispelled my nick name :D
    edited April 2007
    Oops double post :(
    edited April 2007
    Leonardo wrote:
    (World Trading Federation)...know you know.You know that you would always be welcomed to hang your hat here! We've been a team since...well "93", that should tell you how long. Stabile and FRIENDLY.
    hehe Leo bad days happen, would you seriously be tempted away from your home team.
    I doubt it, I have one rig here but I am getting my butt spanked by two of the chasing pack as they have both bought quad 6600's which seriously hammer out the SMP WU's P2610 8 mins a percentage point:eek:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    hehe Leo bad days happen, would you seriously be tempted away from your home team.
    Yes, if...my home team members bickered constantly, the members were selfish and not helpful, and if there were no sense of team spirit. Fortunately, that does not apply at all to Team Short-Media. (No, I am not implying those conditions apply to your team.)
    edited April 2007
    Actually that does describe my home team fairly well, some Mods fold others hate folding and the competitive spirit. But our staff fold and our editor tries to support the team. And of course i help all the silly burgers that can't get it working. top 100 in 6 months time:D