Performance does not refelect machine specs!

2»

Comments

• HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    *all hope vanishes instantly* ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Say it aint so >.< It's a Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo P. My PC SHOULD be running fine, there's got to be something I can do that's gunna fix it? *coughs* and free :P
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    don't know what to tell you.. That's not a gaming PC, my friend. You'll need to get a better motherboard and CPU.
    edited July 2007
    I'm upgrading to a dual core as soon as I can find one :D But I've changed it for gaming, slightly :P nVidia 7600GT from a 6200SE and 2GB ram from 512 ram.
    edited July 2007
    So there's nothing I can do other than pimp my PC? I'd love to do it, but there's a thing called money that babysitting alone isn't too good at gathering. And don't you dare say get a job, or some variation of that xD
    If there's anything you can think of <i>please</i> let me know as I want to be able to raid properly without having a framerate lower than a resto druid's dps :P
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited July 2007
    Well, you could sign up with a temp agency. That's not getting a job.

OR you could go Saints' Row and rob a liquor store.
    edited July 2007
    Harudath wrote:
    And don't you dare say get a job, or some variation of that xD
    At the risk of being rude, if it's nothing positive or helpful please don't say it xD I just get my hopes up every time I get a reply