Lodging plans

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Community
Rarely does anyone get a hotel room, so let me know if you plan to tent (best if possible) or need space in the house.

We'll need some sort of bed-like (or sofa) arrangement for several of our long-distance plane travelers like Dan and Mack, and I'm assuming for mondi, Raul, and Kwitko as well. Let me know who else :)

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2007
    I'll have my two tents again. Since it's doubtful that my daughter and her fiance will be attending, the larger tent will be available to those who may wish to use it. The manufacturer claims that it will sleep six, but if there are any more than three people in there we'll probably talk about you behind your back afterwards. :vimp:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    Since I won't be driving up this time, I won't be bringing a tent so I'll need to crash on the floor or something.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    I need a tent. I can take care of the sleeping bag when I get there.
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited April 2007
    If I'm there overnight, my wife and I will be staying at a hotel.....the sex is better. ;):D
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    I'll bring a sleeping bag, but my tent doesn't pack up well to check for a flight, so I'll need space somewhere.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    I'll need a spot somewhere if at all possible. I should be able to bring a sleeping bag.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    I'll bring my own tent.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    im bringing sleeping bag and pillow...i can sleep anywhere...hell ill have my car if i gotta sleep in that haha
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    Dibs on the big couch.

Death to whomever says otherwise. :ninja:
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    Steve, can I steal one of those tents?
    edited April 2007
    The big tent is up for grabs. Count yourself in. :)
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    I have no tent or sleeping bag. I figured I would just crash in Keebler's part of the pad...

Either that or we could snuggle *nudges Keebs* :-D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    Welcome to the testosterone pit, er, the basement!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    StainMeNow wrote:
    we could snuggle *nudges Keebs* :-D
    Scandal! :eek:
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    Seems as if I am going to need a place to sleep or I will shack up with someone in a tent :P

I don't have a tent but I think I can dig up a sleeping bag...

cheers :jared:
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    profdlp wrote:
    I'll have my two tents again. Since it's doubtful that my daughter and her fiance will be attending, the larger tent will be available to those who may wish to use it. The manufacturer claims that it will sleep six, but if there are any more than three people in there we'll probably talk about you behind your back afterwards. :vimp:

I'd like dibs on slot no. 2 in the big tent.

-drasnor :fold:
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    Can I claim some floor somewhere? I don't think you want me pitching a tent. Someone could lose an eye, as my tent has a looooong pole.
    edited May 2007
    Looks like me and Dras are sharing a tent. Talk about the odd couple. A loser who never showers, changes his underwear, nor cares how loudly he farts, and Drasnor.
    edited May 2007
    Guys, it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it after all. :(

I'll do everything I can to get the tents up there for you between now and then, but in all honesty it would probably not be a good idea to count on it.

Sorry. :(:(:(:(:(
    edited May 2007
    profdlp wrote:

I'll do everything I can to get the tents up there for you between now and then, but in all honesty it would probably not be a good idea to count on it.

What? What? No prof? :(
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    profdlp wrote:

You know we'll do what we can to help you get your butt to the party! Let us know what needs to be steamrolled, and IT SHALL BE DONE! :o
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    Steve, do you need a ride?
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    profdlp wrote:

:honoes:

But but but but but I wanted to meet you and see your reunion with Snuffie.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    What?! No! *Looks at date* It's not April 1st! Noooo!
    edited May 2007
    *sigh* Fine, Steve, I'll sleep in the tent with you. Just don't ask me to wear the Little Bo Peep outfit, okay?
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Any room in the house for Gigantor? they don't make tents my size....
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Are there any tent's not full or any floor space unclaimed?

Still not sure where I will be crashing.
    edited June 2007
    jared wrote:
    Are there any tent's not full or any floor space unclaimed?

Still not sure where I will be crashing.

I'm still not sure if I'm bringing my tent yet or not; it doesn't travel well.

One option I'm considering that I thought I'd throw out there for everyone else: tents at Wal-Mart are cheap. If I don't bring mine, I might just swing by Wal-Mart and pick one up while I'm there. I could either ship it back when the LAN's over, or if Prime is interested, donate it to future LANs.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    I plan on sleeping under the server table... assuming there aren't any ants bugging me... Scratch that. Maybe I'll grab my tent out of storage and setup in the weeds. :D
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Not weeds... the thicket...

Hey Prime did your sister InLaw move her crap out of the garage?