Congrats To Tex And Friends

ml_manml_man The Asylum... Seeking Refuge
edited June 2003 in Community
Outstanding that this board is back up again. It would be great to see this once again become the premier forum it once was. Hey, even better than before. :D

Comments

• JPPJPP Stuttgart Germany
    edited June 2003
    I am realy happy to be back to icrontic. I would realy miss something without typing www.icrontic.com. ;)
    Big thx to Tex and all the others.
    JPP
  • edited June 2003
    Nice to see IC back up again. :) I don't visit as much as I used to, but it's nice to see some familiar faces.
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Glad to see you around Darksword :).
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Site looks awesome guys, great friggin' work!:)
  • edited June 2003
    well looky looky, the gang's all here :cool:
  • DexterHolland911DexterHolland911 Hong Kong
    edited June 2003
    Wassup :D
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited June 2003
    Darksword, Mr FU, Dexter and Tbonz all in the same thread ? I thought I was in a time warp or something.

Wow !

Tex
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited June 2003
    Gotta say glad to see the board back up I was starting to go into withdrawl. Congrats and hopefully once again this place will be the king of tech boards.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Nice to see the old faces back and the lack of some of the new annoying ones :)

NS
  • BLuKnightBLuKnight Lehi, UT Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Three teh cheers!
  • edited June 2003
    I was just sooooo pleased to see that Icrontic was back. Something great has been missing in my life and now it's back :)

Can't wait till we get another babe and funny pic thread going again ;)
  • edited June 2003
    Welcome back Icrontic!!!
    I'm one of those daily readers/lurkers and I'm real glad to have you guys back
  • edited June 2003
    Originally posted by Tex
    Darksword, Mr FU, Dexter and Tbonz all in the same thread ? I thought I was in a time warp or something.

Wow !

Tex
    Scary! Must be the twilight zone. I've been here before.
    edited June 2003
    I felt like I had just walked out of Professor Peabodys Way Way Back machine or something...
  • edited June 2003
    dayam....i think its time to break out the bubbly, wadya say, tex? and waddabout MM? we gonna see em anytime soon?
  • edited June 2003
    Yes i was a reader aswell. :)

But i've decided i want to get involved with the community a bit more :D
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by mr.FU
    dayam....i think its time to break out the bubbly, wadya say, tex? and waddabout MM? we gonna see em anytime soon?

I bet MediaDude is busy. In case you didn't know MM and Shorty have formed their own site.

www.short-media.com

Its gonna be killer with those two pushing the buttons! They opened their forums before us and the folding guys all moved en-masse to their site. By all means add them to your favorites also.

In fact we now have a "friends of Icrontic" link at the top under the forums link on the mainpage and I talked about their venture there.

When I get a chance I will post a bigger blurp for them on the front page also. They are both buddys and we at Icrontic wish them the best!

Tex
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by ^Ben
    Yes i was a reader aswell. :)

But i've decided i want to get involved with the community a bit more :D

Welcome Ben ! Pull up a chair and kick back. The forums are more fun when you get involved. Then you will be addcited like the rest of us Icrontic junkies.

Tex
    edited June 2003
    I guess it's to be expected, but I don't even know half of the moderators. :rolleyes: Talk about out of the loop.
  • edited June 2003
    Hehe :D

Yes why did Icrontic get hacked in the first place was it just some little kid, the type i like to call "billy no mates" :P
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by DexterHolland911
    I guess it's to be expected, but I don't even know half of the moderators. :rolleyes: Talk about out of the loop.

And I am trying to get more of the old Icrontic guys active again. If you or Mr. FU want back in we need help all over as you can see. So many of the old staff left so we are trying to "grow a new staff" from other Icrontic members.

Tex
    edited June 2003
    :D avatar is back. Tex, I'd love to help out, but I don't want to make a committment I'm not likely to follow up on, for your sakes. I'll try and start posting again and we'll go from there? I gotta admit it feels good to be back though. :cool:
  • edited June 2003
    Just a thought. (wow i had one)

What if members reviewed hardware and such and put it on the forums and if it was decent maybe you put it up on the site?
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    maybe OPP will pop in huh?
    edited June 2003
    Kanez: Would be cool but I bet not....

Tex
  • edited June 2003
    Tex and the rest of you guys, you have done a fine job getting Icrontic back up in action. I also wish you all the best of luck in growing this site back to it's former glory and I plan to continue to come here also.:)

mudd
  • PolockPolock Byron, IL.
    edited June 2003
    This is fantastic:cool:

I've been a lost pup lookin' for answers for too long. The better advice always came from Icrontic...hands down, or; is that up:confused:

Anyway...congrats Gentlemen.

Polock
  • edited June 2003
    hey guys, what's up???

great to see icrontic back up and running! I saw the auction and I was hoping it was really you Tex! ;) Thanks to you and the new IC staff for getting things back up and running. It was a bit sad to see the site go down, but now I'm glad it's all back up. looks great so far! :)

-DG

PS great to see ya back with Icrontic Tex ;)
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by DarkGuarDN
    hey guys, what's up???

great to see icrontic back up and running! I saw the auction and I was hoping it was really you Tex! ;) Thanks to you and the new IC staff for getting things back up and running. It was a bit sad to see the site go down, but now I'm glad it's all back up. looks great so far! :)

-DG

PS great to see ya back with Icrontic Tex ;)

Good to be back buddy ! This was my home. It was sad to have to leave. But the good news is we all want to make the New Icrontic even better then before.

This site isnt really mine or anyone elses though. It belongs truly to all the members and our new staff is truly committed to creating a home for everyone that you will truly enjoy.

Tex
  • ALiEN509ALiEN509 Ohio
    edited June 2003
    When I saw icrontic was being sold on ebay I was shocked, glad to see it's still icrontic and it's still here.