Congrats To Tex And Friends

13»

Comments

• nenetnenet Home on the Range or Lakeside in Ozarks
    edited June 2003
    Great to see all Cool Canuck, EQ, Darksword, etc., etc . and the originals still here...Wow ...learned alot, been some good times and serious threads at times...just great...best is, all are here and kudos to the ones that kept it up. Many have been lurking as I, of late...lots of good info here, from well seasoned supporters. Great to see it continue.
    nenet
  • MissilemanMissileman Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Wow !!! It really is nice to see the site back up and all the old guys checking back in. It really was a pain having to look for a new place to hang out. Problem is solved. Hang out at the old place.

Congrats Guys and I hope it comes back better than before.
  • edited June 2003
    In Coming!

Hey MissileMan, good to see ya.
  • dNA3DdNA3D Brunei
    edited June 2003
    I'm back too... and better equipped than ever. With my Canon Powershot G3. Muahahaha
  • MissilemanMissileman Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    It's good to be back CC. I was off doing some serious games testing for quite a bit, but most are on the market now or will be this month. The que is dry at the moment so I got a bit of free time. I was always lurking at the old place but wasn't real happy with the way it "degraded" into a flame pit. Hope things go better this time around and it gets back to helping each other and trading stuff about new hardware etc... like days of old.
  • Lincoln-ImpLincoln-Imp Lincoln, England
    edited June 2003
    Thanks to all for getting everything up and running sooo quick, and for making me a mod :D

All hail Tex and co.
  • edited June 2003
    Originally posted by MissileMan
    I was always lurking at the old place but wasn't real happy with the way it "degraded" into a flame pit. Hope things go better this time around and it gets back to helping each other and trading stuff about new hardware etc... like days of old.
    Well stick around and help out. There are lots of people of similar mind trying real hard to get things back on track. Things always evolve, but hopefuly we can keep it going in the right direction.
  • xDeluxexxDeluxex DeLuxembourg
    edited June 2003
    this place is starting to look more and more like neowin every day...
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited June 2003
    neowin? I didn't catch the connection.

Tex
    edited June 2003
    www.neowin.net
    its not a bad thing, if anything a good thing
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited June 2003
    I didn't take it bad. Just wondered if you were seeing the same people or if it was the look and feel of the forums or???

tex
    edited June 2003
    on the main page the lay out of the articles are almost the same. also there is a little icon there. the headlines are the same style. the forums have basicaly the same lay out http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php but there forums are more active... i just get the same feel from both
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Still dont see the connection.......

NS
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Congrats guys on a fine site. Just dropped over from addaboy to join and say hey to all. I'll make sure I drop in on a regular basis, and check out the news and other chatter. Tex, I'll be sendin you an e-mail soon to talk over some stuff bud.