Looking for cheap monitors

art-vandalayart-vandalay Idaho
edited June 2003 in Hardware
I'm looking for 3 or 4 cheap 17ish inch monitors. Can anyone think of a dealer that sells used or refurb monitors fairly cheap?

Comments

• EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited June 2003
    Why buy used or refurbished when you can get a good and brand new one for $70?
    Grant you, you'll need the assistance of friends or relatives to collect the rebates but worth it IMO.

http://www.edealinfo.com/index.shtml
  • edited June 2003
    if you watch the staples mailers over the weekends, usually at least once a month they have new 17" monitors (sometimes flat) for 70-80 bucks. i picked up a 17" flat CRT that does 1600x1200 for $70
  • edited June 2003
    Check out your local OfficeDepot and see if they have a bargin bin (often by the front door). My local OD has one and often has 15" and 17" monitors from $40-$80.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yup, I work at Office Depot. Clearance rack is a good place to check. Thos 17" KDS are on sale this week as well. After rebates, you're looking at $88 a pop, if you purchase in store.
  • dydxdydx Cymru, UK
    edited June 2003
    :( You Americans are so lucky. Hardware costs way more over here.
  • PaulPaul Member
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by Trekky8472
    Yup, I work at Office Depot. Clearance rack is a good place to check. Thos 17" KDS are on sale this week as well. After rebates, you're looking at $88 a pop, if you purchase in store.

My dad picked one of those at OD last night, I currently have the XF-7E model. Is there any noticable difference between the E and B models?
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I don't believe there is any noticeable difference between those models.