RD1, RD2, RD3XP, RD7, and others @ paragonca.com

SmiGDigSmiGDig Albany, NY
edited July 2003 in Trading Post
Hey guys,

I'm looking for ways to increase sales and traffic to my site, wondering if you all had any ideas...

Maybe my prices are a bit off... maybe the site is not designed properly... idk gimme some hints

Comments

• ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2003
    What sites do you advertise on now? Also might want to get more products in, I know you aren't going to be able to compete with newegg and sites like that because of ordering in bulk. You got to get your business out there to let people know your in. Maybe even have some kind of promotional sale of some sort. I know for my business I'm in the process of going through the drawing board of new ways to market my company to my community. Be creative, and a new site layout wouldn't help. Get you a php book and see what you can come up with. I got one coming my way from amazon.com now, got to get a new layout for my site up.

Maybe this isn't the place to talk about this stuff, but if you start a thred in OT then it might be better.
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    ///EDITED///

Everything of consequence is in your PM.

~FA
  • EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited June 2003
    I tried to post earlier regarding FA's post and closing of the thread.
    Good to see everything has been solved amicably.

Let me add that SmiGDig is and old friend/member of Icrontic and a very reputable merchant.
    I'm glad an exception to the rules has been reached as it was the case during the old days...

Good to have you back SmiGDig! :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    As the former moderator of the trading post (fomer Icrontic's trading post), I'll put in a good word for SmiGDig. He let people purchase his goods directly through his personal email and Icrontic PM - private trades.

Good luck to you, SmiGDig.

(Xandermann is playing a computer game right now, using the game controller that I purchased from you. Good quality, good price.)

Leo