No cooling forum?

DexterHolland911DexterHolland911 Hong Kong
edited June 2003 in Community
What's up with that? :D Come on guys, gimme something to work with here. :p

Comments

• dydxdydx Cymru, UK
    edited June 2003
    I agree. We could use a cooling forum. People probably cant decide wether cooling goes in overclocking, case, or general hardware forums.

mD
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Afaik, its about to go live, so you can stop complaining :p

NS
  • dydxdydx Cymru, UK
    edited June 2003
    Wohoo! :D

mD
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by DexterHolland911
    What's up with that? :D Come on guys, gimme something to work with here. :p
    Dex, look for a cooling forum soon, with a sub-forum for water cooling. :)
  • DexterHolland911DexterHolland911 Hong Kong
    edited June 2003
    Thx guys :D
  • CCWCCW Suffolk, UK
    edited June 2003
    Be cool if you had sub forums for air, water, vapour phase change, TECs and direct die cooling

Craig
    edited June 2003
    Air would have to be left out otherwise there wouldnt be anything to put in the actual forum itself, but realistically, there are not enough posts for the other forums to exist, so theres no point.

NS
  • edited June 2003
    Actually there is talk of a water subforum. Our great Forum Creator is away for a week. We might get the keys from someone else to do it.
    edited June 2003
    Erm.......... arse. When I said "but realistically, there are not enough posts for the other forums to exist" I was refering to the Water sub forum, and meant anything OTHER than water would be pointless :p

God, I'm utterly useless today.

NS
    edited June 2003
    A watercooling sub-forum would be good. :)
  • Kristof2Kristof2 Member
    edited June 2003
    Ah I see other people think the same as I do. I came in here to post about the lack of a cooling forum. Seems I am not the only one that is getting a bit hot under teh collar without it.

Kristof2
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    I think it will be layed out like this:

Main cooling forum (general cooling...and extreme cooling stuff goes here I guess)
    Then 2 sub forums of the main cooling forum which would be called "Air Cooling" and "Water Cooling". That's my guess anyways.;)

~FA
    edited June 2003
    Kristof2 - Long time man. :)

Foldingaddict - One cooling forum should be enough for now. The new icrontic forums are not that large, yet. ;)
    edited June 2003
    Would have thought it would have been better to have Air stuff posted in the main part of the cooling forum as that is what most of it is going to be (probably) as I doubt there will be much "Extreme cooling" going on.

NS
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    I'm sure...but it's better to plan for the future and keep things organized in my opinion. This site will grow without a doubt, and 2 sub forums may eventually be required, so why not get people used to the idea of using the correct forum now? I don’t want this to be like overclockers.com, with them it took an act of congress and about 200 PMs to make them get the message that 2 sub-forums for cooling were needed.

~FA