Aaagh! Minor layout problem driving me nuts!

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Community
This is minor, but because I have bad mouse aim skillz, I keep hitting "Mark All Forums Read" instead of "View New Posts". They are a bit too close together. If I'm the only one with this problem, ignore me please, I tend to ramble a lot.

Comments

• dydxdydx Cymru, UK
    edited June 2003
    It is kinda close, easily done if youre not concentrating when you click on it.

mD
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Same as "Submit Reply" and "Reset Form" when you post. I accedently clicked the wrong one and I believe the people at the end of the street heard me.

NS
    edited June 2003
    er......... whats this "!!!111six" all about anyway, wondered about it when I saw it as your title.

NS
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Haha, M33pins...

I'm with you, prime. I've done it once or twice.
    edited June 2003
    Ah, I knew the !!!111 bit, just wondered how the hell six got in there, lol.

Or from the Icrontic chatroom.......

!LIST!""!!!
    WHARE IS TEH DOMETREE!?!?

rofl
    NS
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by NightShade737
    !LIST!""!!!
    WHARE IS TEH DOMETREE!?!?

rofl
    NS

Haha! WTF is that? I missed that one...
    edited June 2003
    When Doom III alpha was leaked and some smartass thought it would be a good idea that on the front page news to make a post telling everyone that they should come to the IRC room to get it, consequently we had people turning up every 2 seconds asking for Doom 3, or just typing List or being foreign or just typing unreadable crap.

¬NS
    edited June 2003
    Oh, haha... That's funny. I showed up and wanted to ask but figured if I hung around long enough someone would do it anyway.