edited June 2003
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited June 2003
    ATTO
    Sandra
    Tweap XP
    Customizer XP
    X-Setup
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Registry Cleaner
    Registry Crawler
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by Blackhawk
    Registry Cleaner
    Registry Crawler

Two good ones I forgot! Good job !

Lets add Powerstrip too.

Tex
  • dydxdydx Cymru, UK
    edited June 2003
    WCPUID
    Object Dock
    mIRC
    Trillian
    Win RAR

mD
  • NebulousNebulous New York, The Empire State
    edited June 2003
    Oops, almost forgot about Coolbits.
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited June 2003
    Latest drivers from video card makers (atleast nVidia and ATI)
    Ad-Aware
    Resource Hacker
    WPCR
    MemTest86 and/or DocMemory
    FRAPS
    Motherboard Monitor
    Powerstrip and/or Rivatuner and/or Rage3d (some type of Video overclocker)
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited June 2003
    Excellent, have about half of these so far, but others I rarely use/know about, so keep them coming!! :)
  • CCWCCW Suffolk, UK
    edited June 2003
    how bout some benching prggies? sandra etc and also prime95 for stability testing

Craig
  • edited June 2003
    XP Anti SPY
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by Coaster
    XP Anti SPY

Got that already, for damn sure :p
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by CCW
    how bout some benching prggies? sandra etc and also prime95 for stability testing

Craig

Got 'em both (and use 'em both).

Tanx!
  • edited June 2003
    thread stuck, it might be an idea that you list what you already have! :p

cpu-z?
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by Coaster
    thread stuck, it might be an idea that you list what you already have! :p

Yeah, but I have enough that it would take time to compile the list... at this point, I'm ready to upload the 97MB I have gathered already, they could just check that ;)

Unfortunately, my web host doesn't allow exe files, so I have to zip all the exe files up before I upload them to the temp host.
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by stoopid
    **Edit** Due to bandwidth limitations, the owner of icrontic cannot afford to host these files. My current host allows for unlimted storage and bandwidth, but how long they would tolerate hosting this and losing that bandwidth before giving me the boot or not renewing my contract, I don't know. If anyone here has ideas or options, the staff is all ears. **
  • edited June 2003
    Unfortunately, my web host doesn't allow exe files, so I have to zip all the exe files up before I upload them to the temp host.
    Can you rename the extension rather than zip them, then edit the name back after uploading?
  • edited June 2003
    I think that would be seen as a violation of service CC
  • edited June 2003
    Ok, I'm missing something here. Stoopid got his last post in whilst I was posting and had not seen it. Now I'm totaly confused and will just sit back and let the guys paying the bills figure it out.
    edited June 2003
    Well, we (icrontic) can't host them for bandwidth reasons, and I can but only very temporarily as I put my contract in jeopardy (and I'd REALLY hate to lose my unlimited storage and bandwidth for only $60 /yr).

Then, when I tried uploading the files I have gathered (which now include the ones suggested here, totalling 112MB) it stops because some of them were *.exe files. I could rename, then rename later, but then I'm putting myself at risk as coaster noted. Not only that, but download speeds are capped from my host (about 20Kbps, just enough to stream 128kbps MP3s), so larger files might take too long for some and they may end up going somewhere else.
  • edited June 2003
    We can't host them yet we have babe threads, funny pic threads, anim pic threads???

I guess links to origniating sites would ensure the latest and greatest were available. duno.
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by Cool Canuck
    I guess links to origniating sites would ensure the latest and greatest were available. duno.

In most cases, yes. I have a lot of URLs to trim bandwidth included already, but for things that change frequently (sound/video card drivers). I'm including a set of the latest vid drivers in case ati or nvidia go down and someone need the files in a pinch.

If all we want is a links page we could just link to google. The idea behind a downloads site is to save people click-time and eye-strain, and to retain a little control over 'trusted' applications (and specific app versions) that the forum's members are familair with and can easily assist other members with. ;)
  • HalOfBorgHalOfBorg West Virginia
    edited June 2003
    Irfanview.
    edited July 2003
    Thanks for all the suggestions, we're just waiting for some coding changes, then it will be up (all the suggestions from this thread were added to the pile, and all apps have been uploaded).

Thanks again, and more suggestions are welcome! :)
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited November 2003

Got that already, for damn sure :p

XP Anti Spy?
    edited November 2003
    The download page is complete.

http://www.icrontic.com/index.php?module=downloads&cat=list&id=null

Suggestions are always welcome.

OK, how come I see nothing when I access this link?:confused:
  • HalOfBorgHalOfBorg West Virginia
    edited November 2003
    MP3 Gain
    Irfanview
    PrintKey
    Audacity
    edited January 2004
    Hey Stoopid, I was pokin around and would still like a response if possible. :)

• edited January 2004
    Originally posted by Cool Canuck
    We can't host them yet we have babe threads, funny pic threads, anim pic threads???

I agree!
    edited January 2004
    Originally posted by Zuntar
    Hey Stoopid, I was pokin around and would still like a response if possible. :)

It was being hosted for free by a member, who since lost that host... so we have no viable home. :(

I have most of the files backed up, but I haven't focused on finding us a new spot... yet...
    edited January 2004
    10-4

What is XP Anti Spy?
This discussion has been closed.