Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - LucasArts (XBOX)

edited October 2003 in Gaming
The Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic review can be located here

Comments

• drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2003
    everyone make sure you check out this review. if you had any second thoughts about OWNING this game, this review will change your mind. its great. it really is, there has not been a truly worthwhile game like this one in a good while . . .
  • edited August 2003
    I agree - really good review :D
  • Ed-ChigliakEd-Chigliak West Yorks (UK)
    edited August 2003
    Nice review and good looking game only I don't own an Xbox and I'm not about to buy one so I guess I will have to wait for an eternity for the PC release. Just how long have I waited for a full talkie RPG... too flaming long I tell ya. The star wars universe is not such a bad place to live out a couple of months of my life.

Keep up the good work.

Would love to post comments on the end of those reviews and slightly bigger text would be easier on my poor eyes. Not a big problem obviously but I have to drop resolution to 1024x768 to read your good work.

My new games PC is up & running overclocked nicely so now I can stop reading all the hardware sites and concentrate on the games once again.

Ed^
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2003
    thank you for the suggestions, i know comments are something i would like to see added in the not-so-distant future as well, and we will certainly look into larger text. thanks for the input, if you have any other suggestions, let either me or coaster or any of the other ICG guys know . . .
  • edited October 2003
    Great review, thanks! :)
  • MithrandirdragonMithrandirdragon S. Korea
    edited October 2003
    Funny thing but I can't see the review. All I see is some black space with IcrontiGames borders.... Is my comp/internet stuffed? :confused:
  • edited October 2003
    Weird ;) Got it working now though - thanks for pointing that out :)
  • edited October 2003
    It has always worked for me :confused:

btw in the reply page I get javascript errorin line 53:
    [PHP]var postmaxchars = ;[/PHP] I think it should be [php]var postmaxchars = 0;[/php]

also there is:[php] if (theform.message.value.length > ) {[/php] a few lines below, it should have a number after >.
  • edited October 2003
    Thanks DAuster - I have notified the coder ;)