NFS Underground demo!

BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of PropagandaOKC Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Gaming
OMG!! I'm so excited I could blow up Coke bottles! Has anyone tried this yet. I'm getting the demo right now of EA's website. I totally love NFS and I'm all for racing Toyotas... I hope this lives up to my expectations!

Comments

• Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited November 2003
    hehehe. You said "racing Toyotas". Hehehe. ;D;D;D

;)

Seriously tho, let us know how it is...
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    www.toysport.com

Toyota owns all.

Anyways, I played it. The demo car is a 350Z. Not bad. The soundtrack is Crystal Method. Graphically, it's total eye candy with pretty neons and sexy hot racer chix. The demo really limits what you can do to the car, but it's still coo.
  • KhaosKhaos New Hampshire
    edited November 2003
    NFS.... Japanese imports................. no.

Are they going to liscense from the FATF franchise? yawn.

I can't wait to see "race cars" with ridiculous crap like neon lights on them. 2F2F... The guy had neon lights and a system in that Skyline. He could have shaved off 200 lbs by removing the worthless accessories. Then he would only need four gallons of "NaWWWzzZ" to beat a real car. Woohoo.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Save the throttle, hold the bottle.
  • KhaosKhaos New Hampshire
    edited November 2003
    I find it ironic that "NFS Underground" is as painfully mainstream as it gets.
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    they should bring back motorcity online. :(

i miss my cuda
    edited November 2003
    The slogan is worse... "Own or be Owned". :rolleyes: and on top of it, they have the car list from hell. I mean, of all the cars on the list, the only decent ones are the:

Toyota Supra
    Nissan Skyline (which isn't even sold outside of Japan and England)
    Honda S2000
    Mazda RX-7
    VW Golf GTi

Other than that, all the cars they have suck. I mean, who in their right mind would race a Neon or a Nissan Sentra? Ewww.
    edited November 2003
    Citrix... if MC Online had been, uh... offline, I would've kept it. I returned it. I refuse to pay a subscription fee for a game I already own. Too bad, too, since the Firebird in the game is very, very similar to the one my dad was going to give me (I got the 'Benz instead... I would rather have had the Firebird, but that's fine...)
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    nfs....ahhh how funny...my roomy just bought over nfs3 to the dorm room