Palomino?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2003
    Ouch mtgoat...those ragged edges make me cringe...I hate it when the cores chip off along the edges/corners like that
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I had that one for a while and it was like that most of the time I had it with no probs. I know it doesn't look too good though, but it works!
  • CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    HEY! Why are you posting pictures of MY CPU on the Internet?! Btw that CPU runs good, I'm setting up a RH9 server as I type this!
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Creep had this to say
    HEY! Why are you posting pictures of MY CPU on the Internet?! Btw that CPU runs good, I'm setting up a RH9 server as I type this!
    LOL I was wondering when you would see that. ;D
    Told ya it runs good! :D
  • CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Oh yea, runs like a champ. Just took me a while to figure out that I had a bad stick of RAM in my board and it was causing all my OS installs to fail.
  • edited November 2003
    Yeah I had a 1400 T-bird that had corners that were chipped off and it ran fine but it just made me nervous to think that it could get worse and I'm fond of pulling my HSF off and swapping it out with another just for something to do.
    That's all changed now that I've gotten into watercooling but in my athlon/air cooling days I'd swap heatsinks two or three times a week (yes I was swapping them after tweaking them) and I was always worried about that core splitting somewhere crucial.