X-box mod help

2»

Comments

• HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Vic, Here's another site that has some great beginners guides for doing most software work. Too many to name. I'm sure it will help too. PCstats beginner Guides and Tweaks
    As a matter of fact I posted this one one the front page news on 4/18/05 because I thought it would help many.
  • edited April 2005
    Hawk wrote:
    Vic, One thing to remember. We all started out somewhere and had to learn the workings of a pc or an x-box for that matter. My wife & I wanted a pc for yrs before I even bought one, for fear of not knowing how to operate it. Afraid we would break it or ruin it somehow in the first week of use. LOL Or, We wouldn't be smart enough to run a pc.
    You just wouldn't believe the thoughts non- conputing people have, thinking they're computer illiterate and will be the rest of their lives. We finally jumped in and with the help of friends online & off. We now have 4pc's in our house on a network. I've built pc's for my brother, inlaws and friends and even got them to get into using them. I also upgrade and maintain them to keep them running good. I'm a prime example of someone who thought he could never do this. I even custom mod my pc's now with windows, lights,etc. It's a blast! Just remember --One step at a time and ask questions when you're not sure. Most people enjoy helping others learn the ins and outs of pc's. Welcome to the world of computing friend.
    Thanx, Hawk, hopefully my ambition will see me through the tough times ahead. I'm glad I got referred to this site it has a wealth of knowledge and that's what I'm going to need. Sincerly,Vic.
This discussion has been closed.