F@H Team name

2»

Comments

• QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited June 2007
    ... Y'all keep talking about doing this and that at the LAN. Is that a meeting? I thought LAN was local area network...like series of computers connected in a network. I'm guessing it is a meeting of board members but figured I'd ask anyway.

If I got it right it's a party- first. It just so happens that many of the IC staff will be there. (Still, you will be amazed at the momentus decisions that can be made over a case of whatever- but I'm not sure about the influence of HL2CS, BF2 and WoW :) ).
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Qeldroma wrote:
    If I got it right it's a party- first. It just so happens that many of the IC staff will be there. (Still, you will be amazed at the momentus decisions that can be made over a case of whatever- but I'm not sure about the influence of HL2CS, BF2 and WoW :) ).

Nailed it... This is exactly right. Anybody is welcome to come, but it just so happens that a lot of the staff shows up. Mountains are moved, sites are changed, things are done, over beers and stuff.... :eek3:;)
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2007
    This thread can give anyone a headache, hehe. I thought I'd put my .02 in though. To me the team name doesn't mean much to me. I tell people I fold for team #93. Since this is the site that hosts the forums for the team, the milestones, why not change the team name to Team Icrontic. I'm down for anything that the higher ups decide, as long as I can still tell people that I fold for team #93 and most importantly for a cure.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Well... we have a bit more information available regarding the name change. Looks like we can do it at any time without much trouble!!! :clap:

There will be a poll soon with possible selections. After that... if there is a strong enough response, we can change the name (or not change) and be done with this!!! Cool?
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    cool.